Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
    Tell us how you really feel buddy!!

I could have summed it up in one word... Pathetic. So much for trying new things

Comment

you gotta use an outfitter that has multiple fields that they rotate. You dont want to hunt with somebody who has one field that they hunt all day every day

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
        you gotta use an outfitter that has multiple fields that they rotate. You dont want to hunt with somebody who has one field that they hunt all day every day

We did.....thanks.......Tuesday openers suck

We use them on the advice of a buddy who has used them for years....on opening day and the day after with good success..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Outfitter in Marion, Texas stunk it up....well their dove did anyway.

Their facilities and fields were full of corn and sunflowers but the birds just weren't there much anymore. It was nothing but a sky blasting gauntlet for the few groups that passed over sky high.....and the occasional lost single. A group of 5 birds would come over high and there'd be 30-40 shells burned down the gauntlet with an occassional cripple.. I didn't even pull my gun out the second hunt until the last 30 minutes. Fired 3 **** shells. Gonna be a cold day in hell before I pay an outfitter again on a non-opening day hunt unless its later in the season and some cold fronts have passed through while everybody is deer hunting.
          What outfit was this? I was planning on a hunt with an outfit in Marion off of FM 78 this coming week.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
            What outfit was this? I was planning on a hunt with an outfit in Marion off of FM 78 this coming week.

PM sent....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              PM sent....
              Received and replied. Thanks again for the heads up.

Comment

Limit yesterday. But it was tough!
                Attached Files

Comment

Good looking Brit, lowfence - love those dogs. Not many pointing breeds that will also retrieve doves

Comment

Few East Texas birds Saturday morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We headed south to Harlingen. It poured rain Saturday. We still we got limits once the rain passed. Plenty of birds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                      X