Duck Season 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck Season 2018-2019

Since the season is about a month away I figured I would start a thread for everyone to share their duck hunts or stories to come this season. All summer I have been getting my dog ready for his first full season and I am pumped!
    Attached Files

I just hope there's some water around...

Comment

For sure!

Comment

It's looking good for some
        Areas of the state. Others, I don't know if they will even stop. I'm excited to say the least!!!

Comment

Yep, can't get here fast enough.

Last few years, with water everywhere, the places I've hunt the birds have been far and few between. So, it will be interesting to see how it goes with all the reports that tanks are dry and lakes' water levels are low.

Of course, I'm not looking forward to having to walk a mile to get to the water's edge.

Comment

I'm ready. Need some rain in some of my spots though. Watched one of my better holes dry up this summer, and another one drastically shrink. I guess if you look at the positive for that one, no matter what side of the pond they commit to, they're going to be in range

SOON

Comment

The weather seems cooler than last year hopefully that will push some good flights of early teal.

Comment

We've already got Teal showing up.

Comment

Im tagging myself in this in hopes to read and learn for next years duck season (hopefully by then I will be able to go)

Comment

Ready to shoot some teal in the face

Comment

Ready!! New lab Drake is still at the trainer. He will be back before the big duck season begins! Can’t wait to down some birds!!

Comment

Originally posted by 11B View Post
                        Im tagging myself in this in hopes to read and learn for next years duck season (hopefully by then I will be able to go)
                        Why can't you go this season?

Comment

Ready for tealies!!

Been tearing through the powerhead of my outboard trying fix a dang head gasket. The clocks against me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i'm ready. gunna be chasing resident canadas instead of teal opening day.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                              Why can't you go this season?
                              I’m a newbie, no gun, no gear, and no money to get this stuff. So until I have a shotty, a few decoys and a more relative idea about how to go about being successful, I’m going to read and watch as much as I can.

Comment

Working...
                              X