Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
    I forgot the smiley.

Have no doubt your intentions were in the right place. Just amazed with what folks will put on the internet nowadays. Intimate moments that will never be erased once uploaded and can follow the person around forever.

We all cringed when mom pulled out the photo book to our dates. His boss 20 years from now could see this !

I once had long hair but it was after 18 years of my mom making me get a haircut

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    How is this an intimate moment his mom asked me to film it

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

What a delightful experience. Kool Kutz for Kids?

Real question is how much did you tip the poor hairdresser?

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
        What a delightful experience. Kool Kutz for Kids?

Real question is how much did you tip the poor hairdresser?
        Definitely deserved a good tip on that one. Heck I was loosing my patience watching the video. That hairdresser was a trooper.

Comment

Man......what my Dad would have done to that kid if he was one of us three boys......

Crying about a haircut would be the least of our worries. You just didn't act like that in public..

Comment

Way too early to tell

Comment

Wow. You have some love & patience.
              That hair cutter has a world of patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Man......what my Dad did do to us kids when he was one of his two boys......

Crying about a haircut would be the least of our worries. You just didn't act like that in public..
                Fixed it to fit us.........we got our butt busted for just acting up in general/being rowdy at a barbershop one time. And weren't no waiting for us to get home either. Right there in the barbershop.

Comment

He’s just 3. It’s developmental

Time will tell.

Comment

A belt will fix that wailing in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post

Comment

100%.....but them snowflake raisers will have you in jail/CPS hell

Comment

Man......what my Dad would have done to that kid if he was one of us three boys......

No doubt. My Dad was a zero tolerance kind of Dad too.

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
                          Fixed it to fit us.........we got our butt busted for just acting up in general/being rowdy at a barbershop one time. And weren't no waiting for us to get home either. Right there in the barbershop.
                          I got tuned up in Travis' Barbershop in Porter, TX sometime around 1978 for interrupting a conversation. I don't remember if the old men clapped or not.

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
                          He’s just 3. It’s developmental

Time will tell.
                          A 3 year old should know how to act in public. Kids don't "develop" they're "molded". My kids didn't get to act like that in the privacy of our own home, so guess what....I could take them anywhere and be sure that they'd act right. Because they would have had consequences that they weren't willing to endure.

Yessir.

Comment

That ain't no lie. Only take one time too.

I got some good whoopins when I was young, reckon I just kept pushing the envelope

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post

A 3 year old should know how to act in public. Kids don't "develop" they're "molded". My kids didn't get to act like that in the privacy of our own home, so guess what....I could take them anywhere and be sure that they'd act right. Because they would have had consequences that they weren't willing to endure.
                              b
                              Yep. My folks explained how and why we were to behave in public. No running around in stores. No yelling. No arguing.

Another reason why I can’t take much of the crazy that goes on in big stores these days. Sounds like a dang zoo with kids bouncing off the walls.

Comment

That video was painful to watch! That little sh*t needs to have the rules explained to him!

I'm guessing he gets his way a lot!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X