John deere or Mahindra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John deere or Mahindra

I need to buy a small utility tractor around 40 HP. Looking for any feedback between a John Deere vs Mahindra.Thanks in advance

It's all about Cost

Comment

John Deere due to parts and service.

Comment

Lots of pros and cons.

We wanted a mahindra due to the weight and good reviews. They’re nice tractors, but we went with a JD because I found a good used package for a pre DEF JD 4105.

Ultimately, dealer support is why people buy JD. They have dealerships everywhere. Kubota and Mahindra are spotty it seems.

Comment

I bought a 38 hp Mahindra, it does everything I need and don't have to use Def fluid

Comment

I just bought a Mahindra 1533. Love it so far. Better value when you compare all features and options IMO.

Comment

Mahindra for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by brianl View Post
                john deere due to parts and service.
                x2, imho.

Comment

Have 4 mahindras. Love em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We farm and use lots of deeres. The old deeres were good the new are junk. Would buy mahindra if you have a dealer nearby

Comment

Swarovski or vortex

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

38hp Mahindra here. Ability to use attachments ie, T-post driver, auger, etc made it an easy decision.

Comment

New or used. John Deere does have parts and service but it is VERY expensive if not under warranty. I am going to be a bit abrasive in this farm community, BUT I have a good friend that is now selling Yanmar. A group I knew nothing about, but seems to be gaining ground and steam in the market. Just from what I have seen, they are competitively priced and do well on service themselves.
                          Guess the point I am making is this. Sure Either tractor you asked about will get the job done and with enough pennies can be worthwhile. There are other options, and you owe it to yourself to find out about them.

Comment

Mahindra if I had to choose between the 2.

Comment

Kubota !

Comment

Working...
                              X