Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rollcall: WTs with Stickbows

Alright! alright! alright!

Who all is chasing WTs this season with their stickbows... who is sitting opening weekend? Is this your first WT w/ a stickbow you are after?

I will be putting in only one sit for WT this season. Will sit for a pig Friday night and then my first sit of the season for WT Saturday morning. Have some family obligations the rest of the weekend so it will be short trip. I got blanked last year... but I honestly don't have high expectations on changing that for this year just because there are fewer targets on my new place vs previously. The new place is gonna take me time to really figure out when it comes to WT. I am actually hoping I get a pig to slip up... which I have decent odds at happening.

Present.

Comment

Yep, I'll be up and at em with the stickbow this weekend and probably every weekend thereafter until January. I'm not too excited about the deer just yet, mainly want to kill some pigs. I'll get more serious about the deer later in October. Good Luck to everyone this season!

Comment

Don't let last year in your head. You'll do fine this year. Not sure where I'll be this weekend, lease or ranch, but it will be with a recurve.

Gary

Comment

I will go sit but the deer are on acorns at my place no activity at the feeder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll make a short sit Saturday morning, my youngest has a volleyball tournament so I’m gonna cut out early to make that.
            No biggie, my favorite spots are travel corridors that don’t really get good till November!!

Comment

Yup stick bow here.

Comment

I’ll be sitting even though I have not been able to prep yet. No feeder running yet but who knows.

Comment

ill be there

Comment

First year going with the recurve. made a sit for pigs withit last month, but they came upwind up of me in 100 degree weather. Shot in the back of my vehicle to stay loose for saturday morn.
                    Attached Files

Comment

No other way for me! Good luck n shoot straight!

Comment

Headed that way, but after some serious rains this will be the first time we have hunted this place when it's not brown. Should make for an interesting weekend.
                        I have honestly not stayed in my normal routines of shooting almost daily. Fly fishing became fun, and then tying, and .... Well there went the days from last season to present. Hopefully the weather change stirs me a little more.

Comment

hoping to make some new memorys, with some old friends.

Comment

I'm on call this weekend, so I'll skip it. I don't mind waiting for it to cool off some. My Superstition needs its first whitetail blood.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm hunting wt's, not my first.
                              Hope to get a pig but my place has very few of those. I'll hope to get in the stand Sunday am around 9..

Comment

Working...
                              X