• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup that's him

Comment

He is 13" and probably 13 yrs old!

Comment

Put a sign above your cameras, "Look here and say cheese!" This way we can get a good look at his spread and maybe someone can age him by his teeth.[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you smear some niller on your cameras so we can get a gosh dang frontal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How much is the fine if you miss judge? And
            if you do at that point do you call the GW. Another scenario when you are driving to the lease and speed do you call DPS and tell them to right you ticket.

Comment

I'm guessing 6YO and he does make 13"

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                Put a sign above your cameras, "Look here and say cheese!" This way we can get a good look at his spread and maybe someone can age him by his teeth.[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

He's good at avoiding a forward pic

Comment

Yep old and I dont think he makes 13" but I cant tell from the angle you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    I've had that tv crew at my camp twice. So far we haven't made the show. I don't want to change that

Because you’re so shady/squirelly looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well... you’ve got three options...

1) play it safe, let him walk and let him either die of old age or let the neighbors risk that one if they want to.

2) shoot him, measure him @ =/> 13” and haul his fat *** to the freezer.

3) shoot him, measure him @ < 13” and hmmm... I guess the neighbors shot him or he died, haven’t seen him on camera in a few weeks...

But I don’t know if #3 should be your top pick, you have already been scolded for encouraging yourself to be a criminal

Comment

If he's not 13 there are always brush snips. He's big bodied and old and needs taken out.

Comment

It’s tough to tell on this guy with the pics he’s given you so far. Not sure if he is 13”I think he makes it but not sure. I would bet he’s atleast 12 1/2”. Would a warden really right a ticket for a buck that close and that old? Think I would shoot him and if he makes it, awsome. If not I would call the warden tell/show him the buck and bank on him being nice and acknowledging your honesty. Not sure I would have called him in advance.
                          Last edited by Jcjohnson; 10-12-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

I got a bit better pic of the one I'm not sure of....

Comment

Looks easily 13”

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                                How much is the fine if you miss judge? And
                                if you do at that point do you call the GW. Another scenario when you are driving to the lease and speed do you call DPS and tell them to right you ticket.
                                Not cheap. Criminal charges...roughly $450 for pleading nolo contender or guilty at the local JP. Civil charges...aka Civil restitution base price is roughly $900ish for buck deer at or less than 100” BC then going up incrementally $? per inch. As of last season TPWD didnt post equation online.

I hope vogues a bit for your camera AC. Maybe make a mock scrape and pee below the camera...however you may just get an eyeful of testes.

Comment

Working...
                                X