Tundra Tire help crane tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tundra Tire help crane tx

I’ve got a blown tire here at my hotel in crane. I’m curious if anybody in the west Texas area has any rims and tires they would be willing to sell for. 2021 tundra I literally can’t find anywhere open or anything on Facebook marketplace.

Quick google search brought this guy up. Worth a shot!

Comment

The tire isn’t salvageable unfortunately

Comment

I have a spare wheel and tire in Houston if we can get you an express.

Comment

Try getting ahold of one of the mobile tire repair like this one: http://lltiretechnicians.com/?utm_so...edium=referral

Comment

Anybody lol

Comment

Originally posted by castlegaphunter View Post
              I’ve got a blown tire here at my hotel in crane. I’m curious if anybody in the west Texas area has any rims and tires they would be willing to sell for. 2021 tundra I literally can’t find anywhere open or anything on Facebook marketplace.
              Wow, Crane, TX is a place you don’t hear of very often, however, my people are from there so I know it well. Your best bet is to call a mobile tire dealer…out of Odessa.

A little known fact about Crane: with a population of +/- 3600 people, Crane is the only town in Crane County.

Comment

Crane and Benjiman, Bird hunted there yeaars ago.

Comment

Might call the local sheriffs office. They might know someone to help.

Comment

Originally posted by castlegaphunter View Post
                    The tire isn’t salvageable unfortunately
                    Guess the spare is not salvageable either. Man when we lived there many years ago I hated that place. Might try a mobile tire place in Odessa.

Comment

Working...
                    X