Hinge release suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hinge release suggestions

I am currently shooting a B3 Ghost and like it, but I'm wanting a release that allows me to adjust the distance between the click and the fire also. B3 offers a moon pack with I think 4 different moons for the Ghost, but I'm exploring options. Also, the Ghost has some little indentions on the moons so it's relatively easy to get it back to a specific speed if I loosen the set screw but I think I'd prefer something micro adjustable that won't break the bank. I am aware of the Carter 2 Moons, the Carter NV, the UV Hinge 2, and the Scott Ascent.
    I'm open to any of these and would like to hear opinions if you have them or have shot them. Also, are there any others I should consider?
    Thanks in advance.

The Hinge 2 is the most adjustable, but pricy.

Comment

My son has shot the Scott Ascent for the last couple of years. I think he likes it a lot once he gets it set. I think it's a little frustrating to get it set right if I remember right.

Comment

Ultraview Hinge 2
        Nock on nock 2 it
        Pretty sure the b3 infinity is adjustable antler the click

Comment

Thanks to all for the input. I need to try the infinity, tangent, and BG line from B3 archery. They all use the new pelican sear system which may be a win. I’m leaning towards something I don’t have to replace /swap parts on though.

I’d prefer B3 over Scott being made in the USA but will certainly give the ascent a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
            Ultraview Hinge 2
            Nock on nock 2 it
            Pretty sure the b3 infinity is adjustable antler the click

I’m guess ing you meant Nock on 2 smooth. I hunted this up last night on the YouTube machine. This was not on my radar. Thanks for the suggestion.

I like the idea of the hinge 2 but it’s expensive and comes with nothing extra. Thumb pegs and the hunting bar or whatever they’re calling it. The design seems great but I’m scared they’re gonna send me a bill every time I shoot.

Comment

I’m selling a b3 infinity , I don’t use it

Comment

Originally posted by gwellstx View Post
                I’m guess ing you meant Nock on 2 smooth. I hunted this up last night on the YouTube machine. This was not on my radar. Thanks for the suggestion.

I like the idea of the hinge 2 but it’s expensive and comes with nothing extra. Thumb pegs and the hunting bar or whatever they’re calling it. The design seems great but I’m scared they’re gonna send me a bill every time I shoot.

Yes meant the 2 smooth. Yeah the hinge is expensive but with the hunting bracket it’s very comfortable to shoot

Comment

Originally posted by prodigyoutdoors View Post
                  I’m selling a b3 infinity , I don’t use it

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                    Yes meant the 2 smooth. Yeah the hinge is expensive but with the hunting bracket it’s very comfortable to shoot

I’ve heard nothing but great things about the hinge 2. If I could turn loose of the money I think that’s the way I’d go with the bracket.
                    Thanks for the input.

Comment

love my hinge 2 with the bracket on it..... very adjustable..... just shot three hogs with it this past weekend....buy refurbished off their website and save some $$$, youll scratch it eventually anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
                        love my hinge 2 with the bracket on it..... very adjustable..... just shot three hogs with it this past weekend....buy refurbished off their website and save some $$$, youll scratch it eventually anyways

Sweet. Didn’t know refurb was an option. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                        X