Fiberglass box blinds…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiberglass box blinds…

Considering buying a new rifle blind to replace my late grandfathers stand that needs some work. We have always built our own, but considering going with a higher end quality since it’s for his spot. The tower is 10’ in the air and is not something that we can lay over easily so we will need to lift it with our backhoe front end loader with pallet forks.

I’ve checked out Dillon, Tbox, and such. This will be on a pipeline and rifle use only.

Can’t swing the Atascosa level of blinds. Would prefer to stay around $1500 on the top end.

Does something like that exist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by canny View Post
    Considering buying a new rifle blind to replace my late grandfathers stand that needs some work. We have always built our own, but considering going with a higher end quality since it’s for his spot. The tower is 10’ in the air and is not something that we can lay over easily so we will need to lift it with our backhoe front end loader with pallet forks.

I’ve checked out Dillon, Tbox, and such. This will be on a pipeline and rifle use only.

Can’t swing the Atascosa level of blinds. Would prefer to stay around $1500 on the top end.

Does something like that exist?

At that price point go with Krivoman
    And they are manageable in terms of weight , easy to move around or get in an elevated position

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      At that price point go with Krivoman
      And they are manageable in terms of weight , easy to move around or get in an elevated position

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are the windows tall enough to bottom to use as rifle rest?

Comment

Not really but you could put a rest across it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Use a shooting stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Use a shooting stick.

Nah, sits on a pipeline long shots are common.

Comment

I made my own fiberglass stand for about 400. Just build one you really want then coat in glass

Comment

I like my Dillon blinds pretty well, but they could use some improvement on the inside to make them better.

Comment

If you were interested in the Krivoman option, he does offer gun windows as an option. You can do a search and find some pics he posted a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by WTucker View Post
                    If you were interested in the Krivoman option, he does offer gun windows as an option. You can do a search and find some pics he posted a while back.

I’ll check it out. I just didn’t see them on the site. Maybe I missed them

Comment

Look at big country blinds ! I have a few and for the price you can’t go wrong ! Great blind .

Comment

My 2 cents re fiberglass blind blinds: Go with Dillon, Boss or Pot Belly over T-box. They are priced higher than T-box but worth the extra $$. Of the 3 recommend, Pot Belly is my favorite. Own all of the mentioned blinds so my opinion come from direct experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Wfalls View Post
                          Look at big country blinds ! I have a few and for the price you can’t go wrong ! Great blind .
                          I have two big country bow blinds and they work great for me. The price is right and the quality is good.

Comment

I use a bog pod in our 4x6 fiberglass blinds. All our blinds really. Heck I use a folding bag chair and a bog pod sitting on the edges of our wheat fields and could shoot a long ways.

Comment

Penthouse 48”x72”x76” 115 Pounds 10 Gun Windows (8.35”x13.75”) Tinted Plexiglass Fiberglass 2 Piece Design Fiberglass Floor Multi-Hunter Blind Built for comfort, this blind will easily sit two hunters. With gun windows surrounding this model, there is not a blind spot in this unit.

Comment

Working...
                              X