Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’d like to do a hunt with my son, suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We want to do something different. We have a great whitetail lease. I want to buy him a cool hunt for Christmas that we can both go on. Pheasant, ram, something different. Nothing super fancy, $2500 budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old is he? That would help for suggestions

Comment

Using “hunting” loosely but
      Bowfishing redfish in Louisiana, plenty of shooting!

Comment

He’s 19. Sorry, that is a big detail.

Comment

Yeah, find a good bird farm. Lots of shooting and walking together. Or cast and blast

Comment

Check out Corley Ranch in Madisonville. He was recently offering cull red deer for around that price and usually includes a hog hunt.

My son and I had a great time at his place a couple years ago. I got a nice Red Stag and he got a huge boar.

Comment

If you stretched your budget about $1000, and didn't mind a good drive, I'll recommend one of the best hunts you'll ever take him on. Book a South Dakota Pheasant hunt with Biggin's Hunting Service in Gregory, SD. World class wing shooting. First class accommodations. The absolute best food I've ever had at any hunting operation anywhere ever. A great family run operation.

I'm one of the "New Guys" because I've only been hunting there about 18 years. I've hunted with several people been going there for 30 or 40 years. That says a lot about the operation right there.

https://www.bigginshuntingservice.com/

Comment

Working...
              X