Pulling game cart with bicycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulling game cart with bicycle

Who has some good ideas on how to pull a standard game cart with a bicycle? Looking for an idea that would allow hills and turns easily. Thinking of likely using a swivel or ball set up of some sort.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

I built one for Rocky a few years back

Made a clamp that went under the seat post that had flat stock and a hole with chain link. Welded a 3-4” piece of chain on cart and just linked together. You could do x game tricks if you wanted and completely remove from bike if you wanted

Comment

Sherpahunting.com

I use their game cart and bought the bike attachment when I used a mountain bike. It has a “hitch” that attaches to the seat post and then a frame that connects the game cart to the hitch. I would bet it would work on most other game carts. I have an ebike now and had a hitch welded to the rear rack and use the same game cart setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
        Sherpahunting.com

I use their game cart and bought the bike attachment when I used a mountain bike. It has a “hitch” that attaches to the seat post and then a frame that connects the game cart to the hitch. I would bet it would work on most other game carts. I have an ebike now and had a hitch welded to the rear rack and use the same game cart setup.

Nice setup!

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
          Sherpahunting.com

That is simple and functional! Looks great!

Comment

A simple one I made years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
              How will did it hold up? Did the PVC crack at all?

Comment

Pretty slick set ups. I’m about to get an EBike. I’ve thought about going with a Jet Sled instead of rigging up a game cart.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                  Pretty slick set ups. I’m about to get an EBike. I’ve thought about going with a Jet Sled instead of rigging up a game cart.

I’m in the same boat. I really like the pics above. There’s so many dang bikes to choose from though. I will have to look at the Jet Sled I haven’t seen those.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy3-17 View Post
                    How will did it hold up? Did the PVC crack at all?

Its schedule 80 pipe. It doesn’t crack.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      I’m in the same boat. I really like the pics above. There’s so many dang bikes to choose from though. I will have to look at the Jet Sled I haven’t seen those.
                      Met a guy out on public land that had a Bee cool adventurer. Got to test it out and I really liked it. The price is pretty nice as well - $1500 w/ free shipping and no tax.

A jet sled is basically just a plastic tub with a rope attached. My thought was it might do better than a game cart on bumps and uneven terrain. Probably not quite as durable as a game cart long term. Less bulk packing it (I have a small SUV)

Comment

Originally posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
                        Met a guy out on public land that had a Bee cool adventurer. Got to test it out and I really liked it. The price is pretty nice as well - $1500 w/ free shipping and no tax.

A jet sled is basically just a plastic tub with a rope attached. My thought was it might do better than a game cart on bumps and uneven terrain. Probably not quite as durable as a game cart long term. Less bulk packing it (I have a small SUV)

The bee cool adventurer is in my top 3. I hate the name though.

Comment

I just bought a jet ice sled off Amazon fir $59. As I'm getting older, I figured it maybe easier to load up a deer in the field than attempting to get it up on an atv, especially by myself.

Like the idea though for an ebike.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                            The bee cool adventurer is in my top 3. I hate the name though.
                            It is for me too. What are the other two in your list? Rad Pro 6?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
                              It is for me too. What are the other two in your list? Rad Pro 6?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Bee cool adventurer
                              Rad pro 6
                              Juiced rip current

Comment

Working...
                              X