Baseball is Turning into Softball.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baseball is Turning into Softball.

Hey this weekend we went to a baseball tourniment in Spring. We won 1 and loss 2 not a good one. Well one team was like a bunch of cheerleaders yelling and yelling. By the 3rd inning I couldnt stand it anymore.I hate it. Its to much like softball. What do yall think about it?

Originally posted by Lil` Arrowed C View Post
    Hey this weekend we went to a baseball tourniment in Spring. We won 1 and loss 2 not a good one. Well one team was like a bunch of cheerleaders yelling and yelling. By the 3rd inning I couldnt stand it anymore.I hate it. Its to much like softball. What do yall think about it?
    You probably need to practice more.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
      You probably need to practice more.

DJ
      Now THAT'S funny

Comment

Well, they are kids with that being said. Not much you can do about it.
        But I believe that there is no room in the game for stuff like that.

Comment

There are cheerleaders in softball???

Comment

hey batter ... meatball batter

hey batter.... meatball batter

SWING !

Comment

Being a baseball player from further back than I want to admit, I must confess I always wondered why the other sports had cheerleaders and we didn't.

Cheerleaders rock...
              If I didn't think my opinion was right, then it wouldn't be my opinion. So, any other opinion must be wrong, therefore stupid.

Comment

chants still happen in high school which is still annoying as it was in little league

Comment

The winning teams seem to make more noise than the losing team.

Comment

That is all apart of the game at that age. Whether it be baseball, softball, or any other sport. They are just kids rooting on their teammates.

Comment

The league my boys are in does not allow chanting from the dugout. As a coach I don't either! It's bush league and I can't stand it.

Comment

I played from age 5-18 and I never had a coach that would allow "chants". Plus, we always had to shake the other team's hand after the game.

That being said, a team doing all that distracting b.s., is probably lacking in the talent department or they wouldn't be resorting to distractions.

Kinda like when you used to see the "hack-a-shaq" defense every year in the nba playoffs. If a team can't hang with your level of talent they are gonna have to try and find some other way to beat you.

Comment

Just got home. Glad to see you and your pops made it home ok and nice to meet the both of ya. Let me know when y'all are out this way again!

Comment

What team are you on? Where you at spring-klein?

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              hey batter ... meatball batter

hey batter.... meatball batter

SWING !
                              We Need a batter NOT a broken ladder!!!

We Need a catcher NOT a back scratcher!!!

We Need a pitcher NOT a belly itcher!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X