How Muddy is it In the San Angelo Area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Muddy is it In the San Angelo Area?

How much rain did the San Angelo area recieve over the last couple days.

Think it will be dry enough by Saturday?

Originally posted by ty729 View Post
    How much rain did the San Angelo area recieve over the last couple days.

Think it will be dry enough by Saturday?

We are just south of SA and got 2" last week and 2" Wednesday and Thursday per my landowner checking his rain gauge at the ranch....will be plenty muddy for us for a few days....

Comment

5" in Lowake. but if you are going to the CVAA shoot tomorrow it should be fine. Its sunny and mild today and warming tomorrow. I shot the other day and walked the course and it didnt look bad.

Comment

Mertzon area was very wet several inches.

Comment

I am 20 miles south of Angelo and my place is a sloppy mess. Had about 4 to 6 inches of water flowing over the road on wednesday below the house.
          Mike

Comment

I do not know about out there, but here I saw a bullfrog this morning with a floatee and mud boots on.

Comment

We hunt bout 40 miles east of SA and got close to 6-7" and I would imagine that it will be plenty muddy. Hope the rain doesnt continue into the summer like it did this past year.

Comment

dccytclr- Why would you not want natures blessings to continue on into the summer. That area is off to its best start in years and rain into summer would only mean more quality forage and bigger deer horns for next year. If you repeat those words around San Angelo, too much, folks around there might "get a rope".

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
                  Hope the rain doesnt continue into the summer like it did this past year.

Comment

It has been plenty wet, but the sun came out around lunchtime and things are drying up quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by wmgiesecke View Post
                      It has been plenty wet, but the sun came out around lunchtime and things are drying up quickly.
                      That's what I like to hear!

The glass is half full!

I am gonna go for it! May have some interesting pics to post Sunday afternoon if I get home!

Comment

Working...
                      X