This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Michigan ain’t that great. The big X is weak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching Saban last night was about the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen lol. It'll probably work....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        Watching Saban last night was about the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen lol. It'll probably work....

Agreed. I like Saban but that was pitiful. I don’t mind a little cheerleading for your team but that was ridiculous

Comment

I was walking by the tv when he came on and I didn’t know it was live until they went back to the announcers. It was bad!!!

It will probably work… lol

Comment

Priming the public, the decision had likely already been when Saban was on live tv. What a dumbass call to not take the points in OT. You win and you’re in. Can’t leave it in the hands of bureaucrats with money on their minds.
            Last edited by TwoHighways; 12-04-2022, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Like Whimpy on Popeye

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                Like Whimpy on Popeye
                lol.

Comment

When does the championship schedule come out?

Comment

Saban eats, breathes, sleeps, and dreams about winning more CFB championships 24/7. His team lost 2 games this year and he’s on the outside begging and pleading to be given another chance. This will be the last year Alabama is left out since the playoffs are expanding to 12 teams.

UGA
                    Mich
                    TCU
                    OSU

ALA …..

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                      When does the championship schedule come out?

11am

Comment

I think Cajan Blake has it pegged. Georgia handles Ohioi ST, TCU beats Michigan. Caleb Williams will still win the Heisman because most of the idiot voters on the West coast voted before his flop against Utah.

Comment

You don't take the three points after being first and goal on the one. You call better plays.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope it worked and Sankey should be doing the same thing although who knows? The question is TCU but it should be Ohio State and their loss to Michigan at home. In my judgement the Committee tried to set it up several weeks ago to be have cover to not include TCU (say about week 8 or 9. I forget which.
                              BAMA has had a bad year. Both losses were on the last play of the game or overtime and they stink but they did not quit and the logo at midfield does not have a Michigan flag planted in it
                              May not deserve it ( I think 4 is too many but if there's a chance there's a chance. I hope

Comment

They should leave TCU at 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X