No announcement yet.

RIP Rumble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s sad. He was a great fighter. Liked when him and Jon Jones tricked Dana White at the pre fight face off. Great Fighter! Will be Sadly missed! RIP

Comment

Terrible news!!! Prayers for him and his family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I hated to see this news. He was one of my favorites. RIP Rumble

Comment

I recently saw an interview where he cried talking about the importance of his mother in his upbringing. Seemed like a genuinely good dude. Always sad to hear these stories.

Comment

Man I just saw this. Tons of fighters had echoed sentiments about how genuine a person he was. MMA is hard money. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had a brain aneurysm or something fight related that caught up to him. I read an article that surprised me. MMA doesn’t provide healthcare for these people. At all. Their care and injuries are all on them. Could you imagine their premiums? Dana White did say that they are working towards offering it to em.

Comment

Terrible

Comment

Sad to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                  Man I just saw this......It wouldn’t surprise me if he had a brain aneurysm or something fight related that caught up to him......

Probably died from "organ failure due to non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, which is a rare disorder of the immune system", as stated in the first paragraph.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Probably died from "organ failure due to non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, which is a rare disorder of the immune system", as stated in the first paragraph.
                    That would be my guess..

Comment

Oddly enough, I have the exact same belief.

Comment

On dang it man. Didn’t click on the link. Saw it on YouTube. Still a bad deal. I was actually gonna say that but didn’t wanna confuse anyone. Lol! Namely myself!

Comment

Working...
                        X