No announcement yet.

Drone deer recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would a drone be illegal yet having timed feeders and 10 cameras that text you pictures in real time be legal? Isn’t this America?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
      Why would a drone be illegal yet having timed feeders and 10 cameras that text you pictures in real time be legal? Isn’t this America?
      Yes sir, it’s America, and hypocrisy and dumbassery abounds.

Comment

What isn’t Abused in today’s world? Yes, this would be a bad deal !

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          So...is a special permit required to do a helicopter survey or for a helicopter wild hog shoot.
          Yes. It’s called an Aerial Wildlife Management permit and it can be called in and issued the day of the survey, hunt, capture or whatever.

Comment

A drone can be used like a helicopter with the Aerial Wildlife Management permit.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Might be illegal now but it won’t be for long I bet for recovery
              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I wouldn't count on that.

Comment

I remember some article I think back in the 90s in TTHA mag about them using a helicopter for two days trying to find a big wounded buck. Maybe not illegal back then or no one seemed to care ??

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                  I saw this on another message board, and I’m all for it. I have fence line/property line hunting neighbors on three sides of my place in OK, and I have to give them permission to trespass at least once every year. I’d dang sure rather someone fly over with a drone than have several people and usually a d*mn dog traipsing through my place.
                  Why do you have to give them permission to trespass? You can say no and when they come over to look, you can have them arrested. Then they might start rethinking fence line hunting.

These drones should not be legal to use IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                    Why do you have to give them permission to trespass? You can say no and when they come over to look, you can have them arrested. Then they might start rethinking fence line hunting.

These drones should not be legal to use IMO.
                    He may mortally wounded a deer that jumps across to their side of the fence soooo….

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                      It’s illegal and I highly doubt they will ever allow it. There is no way a game-warden could determine if a guy is using it to recover or scout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      Really??

Comment

Yeah, Really

Comment

I want one bet it ain’t cheap!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            So...is a special permit required to do a helicopter survey or for a helicopter wild hog shoot.

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would not be in support for this. Don’t know exactly why, but I just don’t like it.

Also, looks like the same footage of the drones being used to drop Grenades in Ukraine.

Comment

Looks like the ones Fox News have at the border

Comment

Working...
                                X