• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for peace for you.

Comment

Prayers sent. Sorry about your mom.

Comment

Death has its way of doing that brother. Been there, done that, got the T shirt. She’s rejoicing in Heaven now. Stay strong, don’t be afraid to cry, and let God do His healing now. Blessings my brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          prayers, hugs, and support sent brother

my parents are in their lates 70's and I too fear the day I have to bury them
          This ^^^^^^^
          Stay strong she is in a better place.

Comment

It's hard to loose your momma, i have felt your pain. Prayers sent.

Comment

Sorry for your loss sir.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. I was a momma's boy too. She passed almost 6 years ago and I still can't bring myself to go to her grave site. I feel your pain and know exactly what you are going thru. Hurts like hell and there is nothing that can make you feel any better. I will say time makes it easier to deal with but in my case it doesn't make it any better.

I hope today you can find some comfort.

Comment

Please don’t make the same mistake I did. My father died suddenly at 88. My mom was 84 with the beginning stages of dementia. She came to live with us. It was really tough. That had been married for 60 years and together since WWII ended. She’d wake up calling his name. Went on for months.
                  You must get a hold of this now. I tried to replace my dad in my moms life. You simply can’t do it. They, like you, have to work through this the best they can.
                  God will eventually replace your focus on loss to one of gratitude. Give him time and let Him work. You will have bad days. There’s not too many days that go by that I don’t think of my mom and dad and thank God for them.

Comment

****it, Jeremy. Met you the very next day and had no idea. Prayers for you and your family, bud. Hate to hear that for you.

Comment

Prayers sent for peace and comfort.

Comment

My prayers are for you and your family today. From one Momma's boy to another.

Comment

Sorry about your loss

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Yes u did, sold u the smoker. Try my best to keep the emotions hidden. Getting dressed now to head over and say our see ya later. Trying to prepare myself for this, but so far just dont know how.

Comment

Geaux with the flow Tyrex. I could not imagine how you feel in your soul but I often think about with dad being 91 and mom 85.

Comment

Working...
                                X