Evolution outdoors Hyde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolution outdoors Hyde

Has anybody shot these heads? I watched Lusk Archery’s review and wanted to hear how they performed on animals and what the blood trail was like before I purchased. Thanks for any info.

Bet they are great heads. The original gravediggers were good heads, these are supposed to be improved so I wouldn’t hesitate

Comment

I shot a few of them and liked them. I heard they went downhill after the company sold. I’m a BH junkie and have a javi/hog hunt coming up so I’ll probably pull the trigger. Just trying to turn over a new leaf in this new year and show a little restraint.

Comment

Originally posted by JWF View Post
        I shot a few of them and liked them. I heard they went downhill after the company sold. I’m a BH junkie and have a javi/hog hunt coming up so I’ll probably pull the trigger. Just trying to turn over a new leaf in this new year and show a little restraint.
        Restraint never works…. I’ve tried, but have given up. I just can’t help myself when it comes to broadheads

I’ve listened to a podcast with the owner and liked everything I heard. Post up how they do for you

Comment

I ordered early afternoon and already have a tracking number. Going hunting in 2 weeks, so I’ll post back up after that

Comment

Sweet, looking forward to it

Comment

I have used the Hyde for a few seasons now on several deer and hogs. They are an excellent broadhead. Decent entrance hole and large exit. Quality steel, sharp blades and good edge retention. I don’t remember a deer or hog going more than 50 yards and every blood trail has been easy to follow.

Comment

Finally shot something with this BH. Shot a cull buck from a tripod. Shot was 21 yards and he was quartering away. I hit a little further back than I meant to but overall it was a good shot. Got liver and both lungs. Arrow was covered and the blood trail was good. Buck ran 60 yards. Very happy with how they performed and will use them again.

Comment

Working...
                X