Scheels Outfitters Wool Jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scheels Outfitters Wool Jacket

I've heard this jacket (and pants) are very similar to Cabela's Wooltimate. It does have the same fabric wool content.

Anybody have experience with Scheels Outfitters Wool Jacket?

I have both I bet they are made by the same company fit is the same I do like the old Wooltimate zippers better other than that seem identical

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
      I have both I bet they are made by the same company fit is the same I do like the old Wooltimate zippers better other than that seem identical
      I've seen and tried on the Wooltimate. The Scheels i've only seen on-line, and it appears that the outside is "slick" textured much unlike the Wooltimate. So you saying the fabric texture is pretty much identical?

Comment

Yep

Comment

I love Scheels. I would imagine if they put their name on it it’s good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
            Yep
            You have any trouble with the bulk of the Wooltimate or Scheels? Sleeve too bulky for a a bow?

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
              You have any trouble with the bulk of the Wooltimate or Scheels? Sleeve too bulky for a a bow?
              Not too bulky. Whisper quiet against a tree and I’ve never had an issue with the string. I have two sets of wooltimate that I’ve used for over ten years.

Comment

I have the Wooltimate jacket, pants, vest, 3/4 zip pullover and hat. Have had it for many years and love the warmth of it for the winter months up here in Wyoming.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

No not too bulky extremely quiet and almost too warm for Texas

Comment

Working...
                  X