10 day demand letter help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A&M 90 View Post
    In a stern but professional way - it's that time.
    I know Curt does everything first class ... I bet these guys ain't cheap!

Comment

At one point is it stolen? Insurance pays you and picks up the fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
        I'm so confused as to why this guy has not been arrested yet. I'm sorry that this process has been so difficult on you.
        Exactly my thought.

I mean, he obviously has/had possession of the trailer by his own admission and apparently won’t cooperate in the retrieval.

I don’t know, not a lawyer but the fact that this guy is still walking around freely is baffling to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          At one point is it stolen? Insurance pays you and picks up the fight
          I haven't checked into it, because I don't want to raise any flags, but someone has already mentioned that since I was basically leasing out the trailer, the insurance might not cover it.

Originally posted by Twist View Post
          Exactly my thought.

I mean, he obviously has/had possession of the trailer by his own admission and apparently won’t cooperate in the retrieval.

I don’t know, not a lawyer but the fact that this guy is still walking around freely is baffling to me.
          Criminals have more rights than the honest man, in today's society.
          Maybe Quackerbox will give us an opinion on this.

Comment

Call the detective every day until they do something. This Ron guy needs a Boot in his arse.

Comment

I hate to see this Kevin. You and Tina don't deserve to be treated like this.

Comment

I’m sorry if I missed it, but have you had an attorney review your contract with this *******? I wonder if that may lead you in a productive direction.

Comment

It seems like the person who rented it out from Vacay pretty much stole it from them. Why can't the Vacay owners report it as stolen from them? Either that or give the detectives the persons info that rented it from them.

It sucks but your going to need a lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                    I haven't checked into it, because I don't want to raise any flags, but someone has already mentioned that since I was basically leasing out the trailer, the insurance might not cover it.
                    If you have online access, you should be able to download a copy of your policy. And honestly at this point it may be worth your sanity to raise those red flags with insurance anyway. Getting answers from them may relieve you of the extra stress if it's covered. If it's not covered, at least knowing that will help you determine how far you want to push this to get back what is rightfully yours.

Again, very sorry for this crappy situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Keep in mind that your insurance will very likely try to dispute your claim for renting it, unless there is a specific clause for it.

I hate you’re having to deal with this.

I always tell the insured if you are going to rent it out let me know and be honest.

If the policy excludes rental than they will not pay out.

I hate that anyone has to deal with this crap and crappy people... some people are just flat out sorry

Comment

If this ******* won’t provide any more assistance than he has thus far, then you will either need to file charges to get him off high center, or file suit to get his insurance company involved.

Comment

I hate that y'all are having to go through this.

It is all so disappointing.

Comment

How many others are, or have had to go through the same thing with this guy, and how is he not in jail?

Comment

Its on Fox 26 news right now about them.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                                Its on Fox 26 news right now about them.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
                                Just saw the story. Apparently they have a lot of folks after them.

Comment

Working...
                                X