Prayer Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer Needed

Our 2 year old GSP started acting lethargic this morning, which is never the case. I brought her to our local vet and he found internal bleeding. Rushed her over to Med Vet Dallas for surgery. She just went back with the nurse. Any prayers are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers sent for your pup

Comment

Sent!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent

Comment

Sorry to hear. Prayers

Comment

Up for your pup. I hope she mends up.

Comment

Prayer works! The bleeding slowed down and possibly stopped. Her blood pressure returned to normal with iv fluids. She slept through the night and is improving. They are doing an ultrasound this morning to try and find the source of the bleed. The vet told me that in younger dogs there’s a good chance that the bleed could stop and heal without surgery.

When I made the OP yesterday, I had just carried my near lifeless dog into a vet hospital. Our only option at that point looked to be an emergency exploratory surgery which didn’t look good for survival.

Continued prayers are appreciated.

Comment

Comment

prayers for the pup. Lethargic and GSP definately dont go together. My one year old is just getting over surgery on her abdomin. I was afraid she has a tumor, but it turns out she has a thorn or something similar that got infected and they had to scrape out some infection. She is back to her wild and crazy self now.

Comment

Prayers up for y'all. Hope your pup heals up.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
                          Prayer works! The bleeding slowed down and possibly stopped. Her blood pressure returned to normal with iv fluids. She slept through the night and is improving. They are doing an ultrasound this morning to try and find the source of the bleed. The vet told me that in younger dogs there’s a good chance that the bleed could stop and heal without surgery.

When I made the OP yesterday, I had just carried my near lifeless dog into a vet hospital. Our only option at that point looked to be an emergency exploratory surgery which didn’t look good for survival.

Continued prayers are appreciated.

That sounds promising to me. Get well pup!!

Comment

Checking in on the pup...hope she is mending up well.

Comment

Working...
                            X