No announcement yet.

Brag on my baby girl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone. Over 2000 miles in three days. She is very excited but already has a complaint about her roommate. Lol
    Her roommate is from Poland and doesn’t like ac. She turns the thermostat up to 90 and my daughter turns it down to 65. Roommate said they don’t have ac in Poland. I told her to give her an extra blanket, you can’t live in Florida and not have ac. Or ask the RA to find another roommate. And she is majoring in Homeland Security.

Comment

Congrats !

Comment

That’s great. Hopefully I can have a similar moment with one of my boys. Sleeping bag or heated blanket could fix that situation.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Congratulations! I am on the other end of the spectrum....dropped my oldest off at Pre-K last week for the first time. She is now riding the bus like a big girl.

It's so strange to pour your hopes, dreams and values into something and if you do your job right, they leave. I hope to have a bunch of years before then. Definitely tugs at the heart strings when it's daddy's little girl.

Comment

I know the feeling Kurt, my son is north of her at Jacksonville University. Hes on week 3 of sophmore year as marine biology major

Wife and I are trying to figure out a visit that ends with us shooting iguanas

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                Thanks everyone. Over 2000 miles in three days. She is very excited but already has a complaint about her roommate. Lol
                Her roommate is from Poland and doesn’t like ac. She turns the thermostat up to 90 and my daughter turns it down to 65. Roommate said they don’t have ac in Poland. I told her to give her an extra blanket, you can’t live in Florida and not have ac. Or ask the RA to find another roommate. And she is majoring in Homeland Security.

No wonder Germany walked all over them....they were sweating and in no shape to fight. Lol

Comment

Congrats !

Comment

Working...
                  X