No announcement yet.

Another prostate cancer thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you caught it early Jerp. Hoping for some world class KCAing for you!

Comment

Glad you caught it early! Praying for you.

Comment

Great news brother. I have an appointment with my doc on September 21. Then will get my permission slip to get another colonoscopy. Just turned 67 yesterday and have been clean on all of em. Take no day for granted my friends.

Comment

Prayers up Jerp.

Comment

Praying for your speedy and complete recovery Jerp!

Comment

Glad you stayed on top of it. My two best friends have both had it and they’re younger than me. Probably one of the easiest cancers to cure if caught early and you did. They are both still cancer free !

Comment

My Dads PSA was through the roof for the last 20 years of his life. He refused any treatment and died of something else. Good luck John...

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Glad you caught it Early Jerp.
                    Do you mind sharing symptoms you were having ? Or was this just prevented measures your were taking ?
                    Best of luck

Comment

Prayers up for your complete recovery and for you to KCA John!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers up for successful treatment and full remission/recovery, John. Glad you caught it early!

Comment

Praying for you John

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
                            Glad you caught it Early Jerp.
                            Do you mind sharing symptoms you were having ? Or was this just prevented measures your were taking ?
                            Best of luck
                            I wasnt having any symptoms really which is the insidious thing about this cancer.
                            That’s why having yearLy checkups is so important. I think most doctors start including PSA in your blood test somewhere between age 40-50, earlier if there is a history of cancer in your family. And you also start getting the infamous “digital exam”. The early PSA tests establish a baseline they can monitor. I would have had no idea if It wasn’t for the PSA tests. I’m 66 BTW.

Comment

Prayers up for you, John. I'm in the same boat. Mine isn't high but creeping up so I have an appointment with the urologist on 06 SEP. Fortunately prostate cancer is one of those if caught early is generally treatable. You will be in my prayers.

Comment

Hate thAt you are having to deal with this but sounds like you have the right mindset! Prayers up for you and the fam!

Comment

Working...
                                X