No announcement yet.

Prayers for the Nolen Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So sad to read this. Prayers sent to the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Terrible news.
      Prayers for his family

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for him and to the family!

Comment

God bless

Comment

Dang this hurts. Some of Breck's early video and wisdom is what got me hooked on the site. Learned a lot from his DIY posts.

Prayers sent.

Comment

Hate to hear this prayers up

Comment

......speechless

I’m fairly certain I still have the custom trail cameras with the Nolen brush country camo pattern - classic. RIP to one of the greats! Much respect!

Comment

I only met Breck a few times but as many have said he was solid. Great storyteller and full of life. He had a special love for his family that came through clearly. RIP Breck and special prayers for his family.

Comment

RIP

Comment

It’s because of BRECK that i have not shot a peep for many many years. We were at a hunt and he popped out my peep and walked me through the basics. It was a shock hearing this today. RIP Breck, prayers to the family.

Jerryg

Comment

Man i hate to hear this. I always enjoyed his contributions to the site. Those bucks he would pull out of Hays or Travis County were huge! prayers up for his family.

Comment

One of the original trail cam and bow mod guys. You will me missed, Breck.

Comment

I'm so sorry to see this. He seems to have been an amazing man. Prayers up for his family and friends.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

I hunted with Breck in the 90’s, well before he became a KLBJ radio celebrity and TBH legend.
                                He was supercharged, a pleasure to be around and one heck of a sportsman.
                                I learned a lot from that man, he will be missed.
                                My condolences to his family.

Comment

Working...
                                X