Ascend H12 kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ascend H12 kayak

Anyone have one that can give me some feedback? Wanting one for fishing little water with my 3yo, and fishing/hunting out of by myself when I get the chance. Looks like a good utilitarian kind of boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 10. It is a nice little boat. Not to good for standing in but maybe the 12 is more stable.

Comment

Ended up picking one up from Bass Pro in San Antone. If anyone has been thinking about one, they have 1 or 2 olive colored ones left that have been discontinued. Marked down to $525.

Comment

I had one and really liked it. It is fairly stable, but not like a Diablo Amigo or Nucanoe. The only reason I sold it was to fund a pedal powered kayak. Definitely lots of room and has a decent seat. It would be great for duck hunting.

cricman

Comment

Originally posted by cricman View Post
          I had one and really liked it. It is fairly stable, but not like a Diablo Amigo or Nucanoe. The only reason I sold it was to fund a pedal powered kayak. Definitely lots of room and has a decent seat. It would be great for duck hunting.

cricman

I saw there’s a camo cover with grass straps. I bet it’ll dang near disappear and be a solid little water duck killer. Just need to figure out where to go to make that happen.

Comment

Just an update...already worth the price! Boat is real stable. I stood in it by myself and if I had some more time in it by myself I don’t think fishing standing up would be that hard. Paddles better than I was expecting. It’s no touring kayak, but I could move across the water at a decent clip.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Awesome pictures.

Comment

Allsome

I'm happy with mine no more than I use it. Hauled it all the way to Arkansas last summer and fished the white

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d love to do some overnight trips with this. Plenty of cargo room in it. Anyone ever do float trips in the hill country?

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                        I’d love to do some overnight trips with this. Plenty of cargo room in it. Anyone ever do float trips in the hill country?

I have done a few overnighters in the Colorado just east of Austin. Several videos on YouTube. Check out Micheal Middleton tbh on youtube. He does a few on the Medina river and that’s where I want to go next.

Great pics btw. Your boy looks like he enjoyed it.

Comment

That’s a good purchase , it should last a long time they are well built kayaks . Stay safe, have fun , enjoy every minute with the kid . They grow so fast

Comment

Originally posted by basskicker24 View Post
                            I have done a few overnighters in the Colorado just east of Austin. Several videos on YouTube. Check out Micheal Middleton tbh on youtube. He does a few on the Medina river and that’s where I want to go next.

Great pics btw. Your boy looks like he enjoyed it.

I’m in Bandera, so the Medina is what I’m looking at first.

Know a good place to find river access laws, etc? I know river crossings and legal places to launch/take out are fairly restrictive here.

Comment

I usually watch YouTube and then use google maps. I have only camped on the CO river. But several you tubers have videos on the Medina River. Maybe we can get a trip together.

Comment

Working...
                              X