need prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need prayers

wife and i are going through a very rough patch, both have severe p.t.s.d, both on both sides of the spectrum, i get upset and loud and blow up after keeping alot of stuff inside, she shuts down, and tends to not deal with things, been going on for 10 yrs. not sure how this is going to end, but it is exhausting mentally and physically, never any physical contact just mental, cant say it ever has anything to do with anything either of us have done, p.t.s.d is a monster that destroys, never seems to get enough councelling

Praying man!

Comment

There are several help lines that you might consider.

Comment

CBD! It’s the only thing that will work. Counseling won’t work, the standard pharma won’t work. Try it, what do you have to lose?

Comment

Prayers sent. Good luck.

Comment

Sounds like y'all both need help from professionals. Prayers sent

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for the both of you.

Comment

Prayers for you and the wife brother.

Comment

You are in my prayers. I hope you have a local church where you can go for encouragement.

Comment

Prayers for both you and your wife. Keep the Faith in the LORD!

Comment

Prayers up for you both!

Comment

Sent

Comment

Prayers up for both of you to find the strength to get help and overcome these problems. God bless!!

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Unless y’all are fighting during simultaneous PTSD episodes, which would be a kabillion to one, the problem could be tempers and the lack of knowledge of a fair fight. I am strongly against blaming PTSD for problems and I don’t believe in emotional support critters. I also believe unless the “Professional” is a Christian and an actual medical doctor of Psychiatry they are worthless as tits on a boar hog. You can channel the emotional energy into productivity toward a healthy marriage. I can speak this first hand.

What keeps y’all from getting “physical”, there is your solution.

Prayers up
                              Last edited by Johnny44; 02-09-2020, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X