Food plot time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food plot time

What is everyone's mix? I am basically copying el Gatos 7 seed mix. Unfortunately the grain drill I use needs some repairs and not sure if or when I can get the time to fix it.

Alas, not the point, what are you planting and how many lbs per acre of each?

If interested in using a tool like this to keep up with your property, let me know. I am looking for brand ambassadors. All you need is the skill you displayed by accessing this website. Chrome/Safari web browser on phone, computer, or tablet. These pics are from me screenshotting my phone.
    Attached Files

Seed

[/ATTACH]This is what our seed guy recommend
    Attached Files
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 04-06-2019, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Found my order
      Attached Files

Comment

Beargrasstx, the looks pretty neat. I've been using Google Earth to create a map for my place with food plots, stands, feeders, bedding areas, side by side trails that are cleared, etc.

Comment

We put out almost 2 acres of Turner Spring Mix last Friday and it got rained on pretty heavy Saturday, hopefully not too much.

First pics are the clover from last Fall, it took off about a month ago.

Comment

Well pics won't load from new phone

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
              Beargrasstx, the looks pretty neat. I've been using Google Earth to create a map for my place with food plots, stands, feeders, bedding areas, side by side trails that are cleared, etc.
              Sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
              X