X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's nice! I likey! Mikey likey.

Comment

Very nice!

I have this chicken door for a few years and it has worked well. https://www.flemingoutdoors.com/hen-...-advanced.html

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Hell yea!
          Well done!

Comment

Chickens are enjoying the run. Getting big.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

very nice

Comment

Nesting boxes and perch are mounted, guess they are going to need a ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                  agreed but it would do the same to my 2, 4 and 5 year old!
                  Without sounding cruel, use a low joule charger. It will be enough to keep coyotes and raccoons out but if the kids touch it, it will be more like a static shock. And they will learn to not touch it. Risk management skills.

You will probably tear me up for that, but I've got 5 grand-kids all under 8. I've told them and made sure they understand that touching a fence without asking could be a very painful experience. (I have high joules, 30 mile fence chargers.) The 4 oldest all ask me, "is it hot, MooMa?" The youngest (2 years old) is fiercely independent and I suspect she will touch it just to spite me. Then she will learn to listen to me in the future.

Comment

Great looking coop. Got some good ideas from watching this build. I told the wife we can't calculate the price for egg or it will drive you crazy. Just consider it a small insurance policy against starving to death and it's entertaining. [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      Without sounding cruel, use a low joule charger. It will be enough to keep coyotes and raccoons out but if the kids touch it, it will be more like a static shock. And they will learn to not touch it. Risk management skills.

You will probably tear me up for that, but I've got 5 grand-kids all under 8. I've told them and made sure they understand that touching a fence without asking could be a very painful experience. (I have high joules, 30 mile fence chargers.) The 4 oldest all ask me, "is it hot, MooMa?" The youngest (2 years old) is fiercely independent and I suspect she will touch it just to spite me. Then she will learn to listen to me in the future.
                      Might need to look into that!

There is predator wire around around the perimeter and with the hardware cloth we should be okay. But never can be too careful!

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Working...
                        X