last dance espn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last dance espn?

Anyone watching This on ESPN? Gives a good account of the Bulls when Jordan would just find ways to win even though you thought there was no way he could do that..Interesting that when interviewed Jordan wont go into a discussion who the best ever player was.
    Last edited by waterdog; 05-04-2020, 08:11 PM.

Watched the first 2, good reminder of how good he was, seems a lot of lbj lovers forgot or just don’t know any better.

Comment

I am liking it

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
        Watched the first 2, good reminder of how good he was, seems a lot of lbj lovers forgot or just don’t know any better.
        Keep watching. Just finished episode 6. And yes....the Lebron lovers have lost their **** minds. He couldn't carry Michael's jock.

Comment

on Episode 5.....DVR'd. If there was ever any doubt by the millenials, this should shut them all up.

Comment

about jordan by jordan,,, never did beat any of the greats, only won after majic,bird and other retired, but ever dynasty has its time,

Comment

Shoot I was convinced after Space Jam came out - if he could beat the MONSTARS with Daffy Duck he could beat anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by hoghunter69 View Post
                about jordan by jordan,,, never did beat any of the greats, only won after majic,bird and other retired, but ever dynasty has its time,
                No dog in the fight but....

Did they not sweep Magic’s Lakers?

Comment

Ask those guys who the best was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jordan and the Bulls kicked Magic and the Lakers *** in the 91 finals..4-1

HOFers Stockton and Malone would have been greater greats if not for Jordan kicking their asses all over the court. Olajuwon needed Jordan to play baseball to get his.

Took them a couple of times but they beat the Pistons as well... Laimbeer, Thomas, etc
                    Last edited by Smart; 05-04-2020, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                      No dog in the fight but....

Did they not sweep Magic’s Lakers?
                      I apologize, Bulls over Lakers 4-1

Comment

This documentary has tons of great info, great quotes, and great highlights. But this thing is put together like ****. All the bouncing back and forth is pointless, and makes it very clanky. Producers are just trying to do something edgy or different for no reason.

Comment

I am loving it so far. Haven’t missed an episode. Jordan is one of the GOATs

Allow me to be the millennial to chime in here -

My opinion of LeBron hasn’t changed at all, absolutely (in my opinion of course) one of the absolute best to play the game of basketball.

My go to argument on that topic is, how/why compare the two? Not the same position, not the same sport these days.

I think either in their prime would’ve given the other a run for their money.

Comment

Lebron would spend half his time in the hospital, and the rest in therapy, if he had to play that way. He’s soft as 10 ply tp. We’re talking about a dude who was carried off the floor with a CRAMP![emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Lebron would spend half his time in the hospital, and the rest in therapy, if he had to play that way. He’s soft as 10 ply tp. We’re talking about a dude who was carried off the floor with a CRAMP![emoji23]
                              No doubt. Lebron is big enough and strong enough, he's fast enough and good enough.....he just ain't tough enough.
                              The NBA of the 80s and 90s were brutal in the regular season. In the playoffs it was like a no-holds barred battle. It was nothing for a guy like Charles Oakley or Bill Lambeer to clothesline someone driving the lane....and not just anyone, but the other team's star. Thought nothing of cutting someone's legs out. Everybody wanted to fight in every playoff game. I'm just sad that nobody ever put John Starks in the hospital. I still hate that little SOB!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X