Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skulleton View Post
    Get out there and start walking...
    I'm good for 10 miles.... That's where a draw the line[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
      I'm good for 10 miles.... That's where a draw the line[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I walked a total of 12 on Tuesday across several units for my 2 opportunities. One heard a single tom respond back when trying to locate. The other I spotted and was able to cut him off. Both hung up and never provided a shot. Hoping to get back after them either later this week or early next week depending on how many shifts I have to work.

Comment

Good luck, I'll be out there next week as well

Comment

Found some pigs this eve...one took a #5 turkey load at 25yds, couldn’t find her though.
          Last edited by GhostSkull; 04-17-2020, 09:10 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by GhostSkull View Post
            Found some pigs this eve...one took a #5 turkey load at 25yds, couldn’t find her though.

Neck shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Neck shot?
              You find one?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostSkull View Post
                You find one?

No. Just know that at that rage with that kinda load, it's about the best place to shoot one (unless it's piglet sized). Buck dose a fair job at that area too.

Comment

Shot this little gem last Monday while out scouting some more. First public land kill and first pig with my bow![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by xZachTheRipper8 View Post
                    Shot this little gem last Monday while out scouting some more. First public land kill and first pig with my bow![emoji16]

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rich1201 View Post
                      Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                      Thank you good sir!

Comment

That's awesome! Did she have any piglets in tow? I only ask because she looks like she's been feeding....

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by static99899 View Post
                          That's awesome! Did she have any piglets in tow? I only ask because she looks like she's been feeding....

Sent from my moto g(7) plus using Tapatalk
                          She did and I didn't notice them until after I shot her. I was walking out of a unit when I heard them about 17 yards off the trail. I was able to see her through some tree limbs so I was covered and let it fly! After she ran off I noticed a few little ones running around frantically about 10 yards in front of me and then they followed her back into the brush

Comment

She did and I didn't notice them until after I shot her. I was walking out of a unit when I heard them about 17 yards off the trail. I was able to see her through some tree limbs so I was covered and let it fly! After she ran off I noticed a few little ones running around frantically about 10 yards in front of me and then they followed her back into the brush

Hopefully they fill a few coyote bellies.....
                            you know I hate something if I’d wish a full belly for a coyote before them living another day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Zach! One less breeder running around and some good meat in the freezer. I will have to second the hope that those piglets end up getting taken care of by something. Never can get enough of them taken out.

Comment

Originally posted by RShockley View Post
                                I walked a total of 12 on Tuesday across several units for my 2 opportunities. One heard a single tom respond back when trying to locate. The other I spotted and was able to cut him off. Both hung up and never provided a shot. Hoping to get back after them either later this week or early next week depending on how many shifts I have to work.
                                I've missed a week already! I thought caddo didn't open for turkey until April 22nd like on the flyer. Am I missing something?

Comment

Working...
                                X