It’s a Nice Night at the Lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s a Nice Night at the Lease

I’m sitting out under the stars tonight listening to the insects chirp and the occasional owl hooting in the distance. I haven’t done this in many months and I almost forgot what it was like just to sit, relax, and take it all in. So many stars in the sky that we never see in town and the occasional satellite making its way across the sky. I hope you all are able to have the same experience soon if not now.

The best to ya tomorrow Marion.

Comment

Thanks Mike. I may actually get up and hunt in the morning but then again I may not. ����

Comment

I miss that so much. I need to get to mine ASAP! Happy Hunting

Comment

Good to see you around, sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a great time. Enjoy!

Comment

I’m with you. At the ranch right now. It is very pleasant around the Camp Woods area. Thinking about sitting in the blind in the morning.

Comment

Glad you’re enjoying your evening, Marion. It’s good to hear from you.

Comment

The only thing missing, is pics of a good campfire.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2213.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	24595262

Like this.

Comment

I didn’t get here in time for a campfire tonight , maybe tomorrow night .

Comment

That’s what it’s all about

Comment

Im doing the same. My son drove up from Austin and met me at the lease. Sitting outside staring up at the stars. Sipping a drink and just talking about stuff. Life is good

Comment

Wishing all of ya'll the best tomorrow. May the winds be in your favor!

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                            I’m sitting out under the stars tonight listening to the insects chirp and the occasional owl hooting in the distance. I haven’t done this in many months and I almost forgot what it was like just to sit, relax, and take it all in. So many stars in the sky that we never see in town and the occasional satellite making its way across the sky. I hope you all are able to have the same experience soon if not now.

It’s that exact Moment I ponder If mankind has overcomplicated life. So many never enjoy these simple luxuries. It’s unfortunate that some never will. Good soul time there. Throw another log on for me and as they say on the green screen. Welcome to the [emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t wait. Life is busy right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X