Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty cool. I love them...

Comment

Very cool. I haven't seen one in person yet.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Back my first year of bow hunting at Ft. Rucker, Alabama there was one doe that hung around the hospital and housing area that I saw a couple of times driving to work. Wasn't an area that could be hunted so all I could do was watch.

Comment

I have never seen a piebald personally. I was looking on the internet once for information on piebald deer and several years ago there was a guy who got a really big piebald near Corsicana.

Comment

There is a deer at Mercer park in spring. It has white spots and blotches on it. I do not know if that makes it a piebald

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
              Back my first year of bow hunting at Ft. Rucker, Alabama there was one doe that hung around the hospital and housing area that I saw a couple of times driving to work. Wasn't an area that could be hunted so all I could do was watch.

Not far from Barbour county. We saw helicopter activity the whole time we were there.

last time I dog hunted was about 7 years ago near Lineville. My only remaining uncle is too old anymore at 85, and the kids would rather still hunt out of tree stands in the Talladega forest or Chocollocca WMA. (spelling?)
              Last time I went to the WMA, There were trucks parked all down the roads and you couldn't find a parking spot. At least anywhere that it was near flat.

Comment

There is a guy in Alfred Texas that raises them, It is pretty neat to drive by and check them out lots of variations

Comment

Working...
                X