No announcement yet.

Score/Age ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with your 5.5 estimate but wouldn't be surprised if he was older. 208" but I have very limited experience even just looking at deer of that caliber.

That's by far one of the coolest deer I've seen you put up or send over btw!

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
      I agree with your 5.5 estimate but wouldn't be surprised if he was older. 208" but I have very limited experience even just looking at deer of that caliber.

That's by far one of the coolest deer I've seen you put up or send over btw!
      It is funny. He is one of the best deer we have, score wise......and he just slipped through the cracks

Comment

I agree that I think you shorted him quite a bit on tine length. To me he looks a lot similar to the nice up and comer y'all had last year that had drops on each side and fork g2s. Although, I believe you posted pic of that deer a while back with drops again this year.

Comment

Holy Cow, I need to get on your lease! lol

Comment

I might've imagined a tine or two extra lol but I came up with 206"
            Leaning 5.5 but maybe 6.5

Comment

Deer is over 200”

Comment

Yeah those new pics make my point. His tine length is stupid. I can see him being 5 but would guess him 6 without history. One thing I know for sure... We all suck at exact aging deer from a few pics and no history. I struggle with my own known age deer every year.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Yeah those new pics make my point. His tine length is stupid. I can see him being 5 but would guess him 6 without history. One thing I know for sure... We all suck at exact aging deer from a few pics and no history. I struggle with my own known age deer every year.
                  Hopefully I can get some good video or stills of him with a good camera in November. He is really visible at 2 different blinds. I think he is safe for another year if not two. He is a cool buck but I already have one in mind for next year that I know will be 7.5 should he make it another season.

Comment

Hats off to you. That's what it takes to grow that deer of many lifetimes. If you can keep him safe roll the dice a couple more years. He is special.

Comment

Working...
                    X