State Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
    Outstanding accomplishment. Is she on your team for the TBH Open??? Have never played in it. Maybe???

Tell her to study hard too. She could go pro but nice to get the college degree and write your own story!
    School has always been #1 in our family.

Originally posted by TKP1991 View Post
    Congratulations that’s awesome, and even more awesome she elected to stay here and represent Texas.
    Good luck to her,
    Tyler
    Thank you. She never once considered leaving Texas.

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
    Advice for Dad. Take in every minute, now and in the next few years. They will be YOUR best. Congrats to your daughter. Only she and her parents know what was put in.
    Thank you and we will. We have a son that played collegiate ball, now 2 degrees later and in Medical School.
    We do know how fast time flies by.

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
    Congrats to her. Those are some impressive scores she posted.

My daughter played golf in HS and her team won state her JR year and finished 2nd her SR year. I really enjoyed following her from tournament to tournament.
    It has been a blast watching her play. Her and her team were lucky enough to win when my daughter was a sophomore as well.

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
    Congrats on raising a great talented kid for sure. Having her close to home is nice for you and momma I suppose. There is something to say for getting out and about on your own though too.
    Funny you say that cause whenever someone asks her why she didnt leave she always says. " I actually love my city and my family time and dont see why I would consider leaving here if I can play at a big time program and still be here. Do you not enjoy your family time or your city?" Makes me laugh every time cause it leaves people speechless.

Comment

Congratulations, she made a good choice, I met coach B at a tournament before, first class coach and great program.

Comment

Saw Bryan Gathright’s post on her the other day.....congrats to her. It comes from a lot of hard work and dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          That's awesome. Congrats to you and to your daughter. On a side note, I once shot 140 in one round compared to her two.
          Haha thank you!!

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
          That's awesome. My daughter will be playing in her 3rd state tournament the week after next. She wont shoot quite that low, but she's hoping to break 80 both days. If she can do that, the team will have a very good chance to win in 3A. I have tried to get her to be serious about golf, but she loves volleyball. At least she got a full ride to play that. Congrats to your daughter.
          Good luck to yall at State!! Go get em!!!

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          Congratulations! She is a studette and beautiful!!!
          Thank you sir!!
          Thank you all!!!!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
              Congratulations, she made a good choice, I met coach B at a tournament before, first class coach and great program.
              Small world !! Yes she is!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Saw Bryan Gathright’s post on her the other day.....congrats to her. It comes from a lot of hard work and dedication.
                Nice . You are pretty near to Cordillera were he teaches.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                  Green felt to green fairway ya'll have it covered .
                  Been my expierance the 2 go hand in hand.
                  How does she handle a cue?
                  Haha. She works on her table skills around 2 hours a day btw

Comment

Fantastic,best of luck!

Comment

Awesome.
                      Congrats to you both.

Comment

Congrats. Big accomplishment.

Comment

I've never shot a round of golf in my life but I know thats very impressive! Congrats to her....and to her parents!

Comment

Awesome! Wish i could play like that!

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
                              Nice . You are pretty near to Cordillera were he teaches.
                              Yep, know BG well. He wants to coach my 11 yr old....he’s already on the radar in the 2026 class. Golf makes fine young kids into fine young adults!!

Good luck to her at State....we’ve been following her progress also.

Comment

that's awesome, man congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X