• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
    You want a boat - Yes
    You have down payment - Yes
    Will bank Finance - I say yes
    Can you make the payment - ???

If answer to all of the above is Yes, go get you a boat and have fun!!!
    This right here! Also your interest rate will be around 6.25% not over 10 like was stated earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Which is why you live on plastic and will never get ahead
      Clown. Nothing wrong with financing if done correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
        Living off of plastic ehhh? [emoji14]
        Of course, Good looks only gets ya so far!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          With the price of some boats that's like saying your not ready to buy a house if you can't pay cash for it! I've bought several toys with cash but a Ranger 620FS with $10k of electronics isn't one of them! Life is short! I'm gonna catch as many slabs as I can!!![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Right on[emoji16]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

UTV are also classified as toys. Have one through my credit union at a hair over 2%

Comment

Originally posted by newmathewsfan View Post
              Happiest 2 days in every boats owners life: the day you bought the boat and the day you sold it. I’ve owned many and it has been true of every one.
              You aren’t doing it right then. Buy something you can afford, enjoy every second you can with your family and friends FISHING (because a boat purchase for any other reason is stupid). Don’t get something you can’t fix yourself.... a toy shouldn’t put you out financially, and if Selling your toy is the happiest day of ownership for you... why do you keep buying them?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                You aren’t doing it right then. Buy something you can afford, enjoy every second you can with your family and friends FISHING (because a boat purchase for any other reason is stupid). Don’t get something you can’t fix yourself.... a toy shouldn’t put you out financially, and if Selling your toy is the happiest day of ownership for you... why do you keep buying them?
                I bought them because I could and just like everything in life, things change. Not everyone has the same interests and even though I love to fish, I have others in my family that have other things they like to do on the water as well. I was never “put out” financially because I bought quality and took great care of everything I’ve owned. I’d say that I’m not STUPID, but I am entitled to an opinion just as you are sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Buy whatever the **** you want and enjoy your life...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                  This right here

Comment

This is the happiest day of a boat owners life.

Comment

I've had just as much fun on a $1000 Gheenoe as I have had on any of the $60,000+ boats. It's not like we have real blue water to worry about in TX.

Comment

Ugh now I want another Gheenoe.

Comment

Buy what you want however you want. I bought mine 4 years ago and do not regret it at all. I have fished out of it probably 10 days the last 14. Do the math on guided trips and see where you come out.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post

I'd like some of that action..........and some of those reds too.

Need to stop looking at this thread....getting the boat bug again....
                            Last edited by Traildust; 04-19-2019, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post

Ain't no happiness in having to push your boat off a sandbar

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                Ain't no happiness in having to push your boat off a sandbar
                                Oh no. That Tran floats shallow.

Comment

Working...
                                X