$10,000 for 100 yard shot june 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbord39 View Post
    Not much for humane society? *** is wrong with you? Oh you’re a lion trophy hunter big man...
    First, WELCOME to the GREEN SCREEN! Nice to see our site continues to grow with new members hanging out here.
    Nope, I am not much for HSUS. Local shelters tend to be legitimate but that is sometimes sketchy from first hand accounts of former employees. So, lets unpack this as I am not sure if you are "serious or joking":
    1. What is ***? Maybe an incomplete sentence?
    2. Is your lion reference a joke?
    3. Did I mention HSUS are vehemently against all hunting...…...rifle, shotgun, bow, pistol, trapping, blowgun, spear, knife, etc.
    4. Again, welcome to the BEST site on the WWW!

The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) is a radical animal rights group that inaccurately portrays itself as a mainstream animal care organization. The words “humane society” may appear on its letterhead, but HSUS is not affiliated with your local animal shelter. Despite the omnipresent dogs

Comment

Man, I wish Corsicana was closer. I could do that with 5 tries lol.... Be fun just to attemp. May get lucky

Comment

it's for the local animal shelters

Comment

Don't have to be that good of a shot. Anyone can get lucky. Besides we will have the 3d range to shoot and a chance to shoot for a new bow. plus free food and drinks and lots of other giveaways.

Comment

Originally posted by stick View Post
            it's for the local animal shelters
            I figured as much sir. I would believe Corsicana folks are not blatantly flaky like the national organization. I am hoping you guys have a fan-taboulous gathering and make boat loads of cash to do things that matter for the community!!!

Comment

$10,000 for 100 yard shot june 2

Man, I would love to take that 10K home after shooting it with my longbow!!!!

Actually, the only thing I’m pretty sure I can hit at 100yds is the ground, but I’d love to give it a try!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Is Docmay pro or semi-pro?

Comment

Bosch bring it out and show up some compoundshooters

Comment

Originally posted by Perkins7581 View Post
                    Y’all are so lucky I’m on call that weekend!
                    Yup. And I am in Colorado. That's a chip shot

Comment

My bow won’t shoot 100 yards!

Comment

I hope your organization realizes there are alot of people who can shoot a bow 100 yards easily right?? someone will hit that...

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                          I hope your organization realizes there are alot of people who can shoot a bow 100 yards easily right?? someone will hit that...
                          I think I might have to make the drive

Comment

That’s why we are doing it. So someone can win some money

Comment

That's what I was thinking....all the guys I know here shoot at 100 every range session. Add a little luck and somebody will walk away some green.

Comment

Totally agree, someone is about to make some cash.

Comment

Working...
                                X