Dec the 9th!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
    Big brother is watching. You can run but you can't hide. BB monitors everything now days, even how much electricity you use and what you watch on TV.
    That's why you should watch bootleg TV

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Big brother is watching. You can run but you can't hide. BB monitors everything now days, even how much electricity you use and what you watch on TV.
      Once my phone started showing me ads for products I had talked about, but never searched online, I knew it was over.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        Once my phone started showing me ads for products I had talked about, but never searched online, I knew it was over.
        I've had auto complete on my phone do the same thing sending a text. Something I basically said out loud that I would text someone about, after the first word I entered every needed word to complete the though showed up in each predictive text row. I just shake my head now.

Comment

Yep and to make this even scarier is this caliber of spying technology has been around for at least 25 years minimum... Flat screen TV's are just as bad.. Truth..

Comment

Aint that the truth. I sent a text pic no verbage of a product to my brother. My phone and computer started showing me ads for that product.

Comment

Maybe I will start talking about looking for new deer leases and looking online just to see if I might get a few leads.[emoji4]

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Louie Gohmert has a keen sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                  Maybe I will start talking about looking for new deer leases and looking online just to see if I might get a few leads.[emoji4]

Ha. Probably just get blasted with ads for Ox Ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post

You may want to rethink that.... Last thing you want is to be on "BUCKMASTER'S" list!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Yep and to make this even scarier is this caliber of spying technology has been around for at least 25 years minimum... Flat screen TV's are just as bad.. Truth..
                      I remember when that came out over wikileaks that the U.S. was actively using flat screen/smart TV's listen in on and spy. Even if you have not volunteered to own an Alexa wiretap...they still can get ya through the TV.

Comment

Working...
                      X