• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
    Signed up clifford
    Gotcha verified! Thanks!

Comment

Looks like I need four more sign ups. Thanks in advance.

Here’s an invite Incase someone needs.
      Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/xdaHd_KBj

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Comment

I just signed up.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
          I just signed up.
          Thanks your verified!

Comment

Just signed up

Comment

Originally posted by Rancho View Post
              Just signed up
              Your verified, thanks!

I just need two more.

Comment

I just need one more to sign up. Thanks in advance.

Here’s an invite Incase someone needs.
                Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

Comment

1 slot left in case anyone wants it. Everyone thus far has been verified.

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                    Just need a couple more. Anyone needing a link - here you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Signed up, waiting for you to verify.
                    Thanks

Comment

if anyone else wants in.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/y1pdNfwtZ

Comment

Anyone purchasing Litecoin with the halving event coming up in August? Any other coins you think are going to ride the wave along with Litecoin?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Anyone purchasing Litecoin with the halving event coming up in August? Any other coins you think are going to ride the wave along with Litecoin?
                          Wishing I would've bought some LTC when it was $20 earlier this year. Couple hundred bucks then would've been a G now.

Comment

i just need one more to sign up and I’m done.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                              i just need one more to sign up and I’m done.

signed up says waiting on your verification

Comment

I have 5 invites incase anyone needs one.

Comment

Working...
                                X