Guide recommendations for Port Aransas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide recommendations for Port Aransas

Hoping to get a good recommendation for a fishing guide in the Port Aransas/ Corpus area. Gonna be there for a week in July, looking to book 2 possibly 3 days. Hopefully have my 6 yr of son with me one day so kid friendly is preferred. Thanks for the help

Following

Comment

Tons of good guides down there who are great with kids.

Joey Farrah
      Cr webb
      Paul braley
      Aaron loomis
      Steve Schultz

Just to name a few off the top of my head. They are all pretty much on the water every day and stay on the fish. Would get booked as quickly as possible as most will be already booked up. Good luck and have fun with the kiddo!

Comment

Thanks for the help, I’m gonna start making phone calls this afternoon. any info on WJ outfitters? Had a friend send me his information

Comment

Jay Nichols is another one you can trust down there.

Comment

Originally posted by HiblerZXT35 View Post
            Thanks for the help, I’m gonna start making phone calls this afternoon. any info on WJ outfitters? Had a friend send me his information
            Will is good people, you will catch fish and have a blast doing it

Comment

Also check out Doug Stanford, Pirates Of The Bay.

Comment

PM stickman here on TBH. Don't know if he still guides but my son and I had a blast with him a couple of years ago.

Comment

Thanks for all the help from everybody. Made some phone calls and waiting to see who has what dates open. Plenty of options now though, I appreciate all the good leads

Comment

Working...
                  X