Prayer Request - Anxiety Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayer Request - Anxiety Issues

This year has been ****. The virus, my dad dying from the virus, trying to avoid my family and I from getting the virus, having to take on more responsibility at work because of co-workers getting the virus, trying to avoid coverage of the virus and riots, and trying to recover from a medicine that I never needed...my body has started to respond negatively from it all. And to top it off, the medicine I took is known to create anxiety...yay...

I've never really suffered from true anxiety. I've always had a worrying side of me, but being anxious to the point of being sick is new. On top of that, not feeling right has me looking at symptoms online, which does nothing to increase my anxiety. I've lost 6 pounds in around 3 weeks, and I just have not been feeling right. My doctor doesn't seem too worried, but he's scheduled a CT scan and he did blood work today. I'm just ready to have some answers, and the waiting is testing my patience.

I also know people on here are suffering through this virus too, as well as job losses and financial struggles. While I'm coming to y'all asking for prayer with my struggles, I also am coming to y'all asking what i can pray about for others. Just reply below with your needs, and myself and others will join you in prayer.

The world is getting crazy out there, there's no doubt. And the way people are feeling about it, myself included, is a normal response to an abnormal situation. Let's all join in praying for each other through all this madness.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Praying you find comfort in knowing that God is in control and that He will lead you from the dark places you are dealing with just let him have it completely...so many things are so far out of our control we must just give it up and let Him handle it.

Continued prayers for you and your family during this time!

Comment

I'm praying for you and The USA! Go to your Doc and get help. I had anxiety attacks for years. He gave me a script for low dose lorozapam. Changed my life for the better. Just .5 milligram works wonders.

Comment

Prayers for the ones suffering. Give it all to God.

Comment

Know that lots of good folks on TBH will read your post and will lift you and your family up to our Lord to get through this safely. You and your family are in our prayers, and we also are praying for the others suffering now. We will get through this together, God bless you and family.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
            I'm praying for you and The USA! Go to your Doc and get help. I had anxiety attacks for years. He gave me a script for low dose lorozapam. Changed my life for the better. Just .5 milligram works wonders.

Try this it really works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2 words that got me through the toughest of times - when I tried to sleep I prayed for his Grace and Mercy and He will give you rest. We know its crazy out there and there are many out there that don't recognize it - this alone speaks that you see clearly than most and recognize do it. God bless ! try it - pray for Grace and Mercy

Comment

I dealt with bad anxiety for a year or so. I tried medication but the side effects weren’t good. Prayer and Gods mercy got me through it. I haven’t had to deal with it for 5-6 years now. Prayer also healed me of physical injuries. I highly recommend it. I will pray for you as well.

Bud.

Comment

Take it one day at a time and you will get through anything. I would not wish anxiety on anyone as I've dealt with it for the last 9 years. Prayers sent

Comment

Look, I’m just gonna post a link or three so y’all don’t think I make this stuff up. You can do your own research.

First, I am Praying for you.

Second, take some Tylenol on a regular basis for awhile.

A flight surgeon told me this MANY years before these studies. Mixed with a couple of other things it can make you a war machine without emotion. You just stick to the Tylenol. I found two of the regular 325’s every 5 hours or so worked fine unless I needed to become numb. Stay away from alcohol too as it ain’t good with Tylenol and its a depressant.

The active drug in Tylenol, acetaminophen, is one of the best medications we have for helping people in pain. It’s also one the most commonly overdosed substances in the world and puts about 60,000 Americans in the hospital every year. Several hundred people in the U.S. will die in 2013 from liver failure after…

I don’t know your physical activity level but if you don’t do anything else try to do 100 plus pushups per day and some jumping squats. Get winded, the breathing helps change your tone.

Stop watching the news
                    Last edited by Johnny44; 06-23-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Prayer and believe that he will shower you with Grace and His Mercy.

Comment

Lifting you up to the Father who loves you in a crazy, extravagant and perfect way.

Comment

Just know there is hope and you are truly not alone.

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will see you through this. He carried me through it until I found Him.

PLEASE feel free to reach out to me if I can help in any way.

continued prayers- Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord watch over all of us. Keep a close eye on our first responders and all of our close and distant friends. Give us strength, patience and continue to guide us to love one another. Watch over firemanjj82 and just let him know he's got this. Remind him that he has more strength and courage than he knows.

- Amen

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

Working...
                              X