Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for all involved. Hope the bad guy roasts in hell.

Comment

Would be interesting to find out what he had in his vehicle or what would come back after running his ID.

Seems he really wanted to make a get away.

Comment

Prayers up for those caught up on this.

Comment

Luckily I was home at the ranch this weekend, but my co-workers provided care to most of the victims in the ER.

Senseless acts.

Comment

Horrible news

Comment

First let me preface this by saying my son plays football at UTPB and was locked down inside the training room for several hours while this was going on. He nor any of his teammates or friends were hurt.

I once had a liberal tell me that my stance on gun control would change if I ever had somebody effected by gun violence. I am more certain now that this will not change my mind. During this whole ordeal I kept wishing I could get a gun in his hands. I do not want myself or any of my people to be defenseless in a situation like this. He does not have a gun he has they are not allowed on campus. Being respectful of the law does not protect you. This jack monkey took numerous innocent lives, many defenseless. We are a weaker society without law abiding citizens having guns.

Comment

Scary man. This has got to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by meathunter View Post
                    First let me preface this by saying my son plays football at UTPB and was locked down inside the training room for several hours while this was going on. He nor any of his teammates or friends were hurt.

I once had a liberal tell me that my stance on gun control would change if I ever had somebody effected by gun violence. I am more certain now that this will not change my mind. During this whole ordeal I kept wishing I could get a gun in his hands. I do not want myself or any of my people to be defenseless in a situation like this. He does not have a gun he has they are not allowed on campus. Being respectful of the law does not protect you. This jack monkey took numerous innocent lives, many defenseless. We are a weaker society without law abiding citizens having guns.

Scary times and I agree with your your beliefs!

Comment

My wife and my 2 youngest boys were going to a movie today at Cinergy while myself and my oldest went to the Tech game. She made a last ditch effort and changed to the mall in Odessa. God only knows why. I love all you LEO’s out there!

Comment

Prayers for all involved.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          Prayers for all involved.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
                          x2

Law enforcement reported they knew the shooter ????.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
                            Really wish this stuff would not happen. But when it does I wish they would quit using guns to do it. I can hear the left already.

Yep, the fake mexican is already screaming and waving his arms.

Comment

not Beto...never!!!

Comment

This is something I wrote down a while ago...seems to be more and more correct...at least in my mind.

Toxic masculinity: what is it? It’s the newest buzzword for the liberal media. Why is it important? When we begin to demascluinize and turn men into the media driven villain, it starts a whole chain reaction.

Want to know the common theme in many of these mass shootings? Broken homes. An absent father. Now, absent by choice or victim of circumstance you say? Doesn’t matter...ABSENT. Young men need a male role model. A larger-than-life masculine figure...a DAD!

The MSM has done alarming disservice to men by displaying them as chauvinistic, uncouth, unrefined and boorish creatures who are nothing more than a sperm source. Now, I can certainly agree that not all men are created as equal, if you will. Being a father is much different than being a biological embryo fertilizer...it’s providing structure, stability, guidance and most importantly, unconditional love for your child. A son needs his fathers unconditional love...it’s his safe space, his refuge. Mothers play maybe the most important role in a child’s life, I won’t deny that...but, young men need a father.

Comment

Working...
                                X