Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s up with traffic enforcement in Bowie, TX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s up with traffic enforcement in Bowie, TX?

I’ve watched first hand how especially any vehicle with an out of state plate is instantly pursued like a lion going after dinner. I have TX plates and regularly stop to have dinner in town. Same officer got used to seeing me in town so now he follows me around waiting to see if I break any traffic laws. They’re getting aggressive with traffic stops it seems. Never had a single ticket of any kind in my entire driving history. Never been arrested or have any spec of criminal history. And nor am I involved in anything illegal. Some high ranking folks in various LE agencies will back me up.

Maybe I should ask for a visit with the mayor and see what they have to say.

??? Maybe in Bowie they don’t like the family tree forking and just trying to keep outsiders from hanging around and stealing their women folk.

Comment

I live in Decatur and it's the same here. They work Hwy. 81/287 hard. They're looking for folks coming from Colorado carrying the "devils lettuce".

My grand son works at the Sheriff's office and has lots of stories about the drug bust on the highway.

Comment

Yall try to pass through Clay county with some "sweet leaf"!

Comment

I do not condone terrorizing police officers in any way, they have job to do just like everyone else. That being said, just search "Bowie Texas Police" on youtube. Apparently others have seen some things too.

Comment

Pull him over and ask him what his problem is

Comment

Sometimes they put a sign on the side of 287 saying "drug check point ahead" and if you exit right away and aren't local they search your vehicle.

They also had a sign at the city limits that said something like. "Blacks, don't let the sun set on your azz in this town."

Comment

Just checking for dopers coming thru.

Comment

Just looking for the Ol Electric Lettuce and the Crystal Meff I'm sure

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by silencer2011 View Post
                    I do not condone terrorizing police officers in any way, they have job to do just like everyone else. That being said, just search "Bowie Texas Police" on youtube. Apparently others have seen some things too.
                    The ones I saw are just typical small town cops. One of the officers handled himself very well, the other was definitely someone that is mad he peaked in high school

To the OP I’d guess like other have said, just looking for runners moving dope

Comment

Ha Ha HA....DEVIL's LETTUCE....

Comment

Funny anecdote about Colorado Devils lettuce.
                        I was in a dispensary in Durango last year, and the budtenders were laughing about how just earlier that day a SHERIFFS DEPUTY from some undisclosed county in Texas came in with his entire family while on vacation, and bought the legal limit of 1oz per person each day they were there so they were stocked on the way home.
                        They apparently had quite the discussion about how they couldn't bring any dabs back because concentrates are "an automatic life sentence" but had no qualms with bringing back a LB+ of flowers and edibles.

Effing hypocritical sacks of doodoo. Go scope the nursing homes and daycares for abuse instead of harassing folks over a dad gum plant.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                          Never had a single ticket of any kind in my entire driving history.
                          How does that work?

I got pulled over for drag racing on the first night I had my license.
                          That was 40 years ago and it went downhill from there.

Comment

Originally posted by MRWHITE87 View Post
                            Funny anecdote about Colorado Devils lettuce.
                            I was in a dispensary in Durango last year, and the budtenders were laughing about how just earlier that day a SHERIFFS DEPUTY from some undisclosed county in Texas came in with his entire family while on vacation, and bought the legal limit of 1oz per person each day they were there so they were stocked on the way home.
                            They apparently had quite the discussion about how they couldn't bring any dabs back because concentrates are "an automatic life sentence" but had no qualms with bringing back a LB+ of flowers and edibles.

Effing hypocritical sacks of doodoo. Go scope the nursing homes and daycares for abuse instead of harassing folks over a dad gum plant.
                            Yep. Come back and arrest people in Texas for it. Criminal record for life, complimentary of Texas finest.
                            Reduction of said plant & crime....0%.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              Yep. Come back and arrest people in Texas for it. Criminal record for life, complimentary of Texas finest.
                              Reduction of said plant & crime....0%.
                              I hate this law in Texas. Served on a grand jury a couple of years back and had to vote with the Texas law. I hope the Judge reduced it to a misdomenor because the amount they had was legal in other states.

Comment

Working...
                              X