Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by switchback View Post
    Could use some prayers for my family. Especially my brother and his two boys. Yesterday evening my brother and his wife were riding their Harley’s and a kid started crossing over the lane towards them. My brother speed up to get over and had to swerve to keep from getting hit. His wife was on her bike and didn’t get over in time and was hit head on. My brother heard a loud noise after swerving outta the way and looked back and all the saw was smoke. He ran over to her and rolled her over and asked if she could talk and she didn’t say anything. I’m sure she passed on impact. I know their lives are upside down right now...I just pray God helps them through this.
    So sorry to hear that!! Ive had my share of stupid drivers putting me down on my motorcycle. Lost a guy I was a firefighter with late Friday night to a aggresive cancer, good man, great father!! Prayers for ya switchback

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks. It was a drunk kid. Which makes it even worse! He just messed up so many lives on both sides.
      Last edited by switchback; 12-02-2018, 07:21 AM.

Comment

SB, prayer sent for brother and families, especially for his wife!!!!

Comment

Thanks Sam!

Comment

Dang prayers for the family

Comment

Thanks Justin!

Comment

Prayers up. Sorry for your loss. I think back to the stupid things I did as a teenager. There but by the grace of God go I. I wish and pray for a peaceful spirit and God's comfort for your brother and nephews.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

So sorry for your family SB.Prayer sent.
                    I hunted Whitney for awhile so still look
                    and see how it's going out there.

Comment

Prayers for the family switchback !

Comment

I seem to have a bald guy with a beard hunting my spot after I leave for the day. He's just wearing camo no florescent orange at all i hope he knows what hes doing.

Comment

Man I spent the whole season hunting different places on whitney and now after the rut I find where all the bucks are! B5 area is covered in bucks. I am out of vacation now so good luck to all the rest of the way

Comment

Well not anymore . Lol

Comment

I don't understand that justindfw but I saw 5 bucks yesterday and this morning , too far for shot but they were nice

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X