Monoclonal antibody infusion closed down. 9.15.2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
    They aren’t using natural antibodies. They’re creating them synthetically in labs and then injecting them into hypocritical anti-vaxxers who used the same point as a major reason not to get the vaccine. But hey, once you get sick and start worrying about dying, I guess those political priorities change!
    Antibodies are antibodies bro. Unlike mrna spike proteins that are not the same as an actual weakened virus. Dude Im dripping with Covid antibodies, real ones. Was tested last week. Never even knew I had it but figured by now everyone has. Try again!

Comment

I’m fine with your first statement. Serious. I respect the fact that you take an issue with how the vaccines are made. But somewhere south of 5% of Covid deaths are occurring in the vaccinated. I haven’t seen any numbers, but I bet you more than 5% of the current deaths are occurring in people who tried unsuccessfully to take the monoclonal treatment. Which isn’t to say it isn’t effective. It definitely is. But it’s not some magic cure. Some are still dying after they get it.
      Monoclonal antibodies are somewhere in the neighborhood of 100% successful when administered within the first 10 days.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        i believe polio vaccine research began in 1947-48.
        Do some internet research on when they started working on mRNA vaccines. It’s not brand new science

Comment

Do some internet research on when they started working on mRNA vaccines. It’s not brand new science
          Do some research on what happened to all the animals they tested those vaccines on from back in the day.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
            Monoclonal antibodies are somewhere in the neighborhood of 100% successful when administered within the first 10 days.
            That’s simply not true. A simple google search shows it’s reduces hospitalizations by 70%. Which is a great number. But not near what you’re claiming.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
              Antibodies are antibodies bro. Unlike mrna spike proteins that are not the same as an actual weakened virus. Dude Im dripping with Covid antibodies, real ones. Was tested last week. Never even knew I had it but figured by now everyone has. Try again!
              By your logic then virus is virus.

Comment

That’s simply not true. A simple google search shows it’s reduces hospitalizations by 70%. Which is a great number. But not near what you’re claiming.
                Yeah try again, here's the first hit on my search published 2 hours ago: https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...nts/ar-AAOyGJv Your simple google stats are skewed by administering it to patients who're already half dead early on, they stopped doing that. If you actual treat people before they can't breath and put on a vent it's amazing how effective it is.

“Since February, when Pardee began administering monoclonal antibody treatment (Regeneron), we have provided more than 750 infusions, resulting in 0% mortality among those patients and around 1% in admissions to the hospital,” Ellis said Friday. “While the majority of the patients receiving an infusion are from Henderson County, we’re here for whoever needs it and meets the eligibility criteria, regardless of county. To date, we’ve provided treatment to residents from across our region and the Upstate of (South Carolina).”
                Last edited by justletmein; 09-17-2021, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  Yeah try again, here's the first hit on my search published 2 hours ago: https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...nts/ar-AAOyGJv Your simple google stats are skewed by administering it to patients who're already half dead early on, they stopped doing that. If you actual treat people before they can't breath and put on a vent it's amazing how effective it is.
                  Still seeing 70% reduction of people being hospitalized in about 50 different places. Not sure how you can keep someone from being hospitalized if they’re already hospitalized on a ventilator, as you say. Glad you found one hospital reporting this though. I hope it’s as effective as the the vaccine. That’s great news if it is.

Comment

By your logic then virus is virus.
                    Do you even read. I specifically said a mrna spike protein is not a weakened virus. Those ARE the vaccines. Yours is the former. The “new” type of vaccine that doesn’t provide immunity just “protection”. Lmao

Comment

But hey, once you get sick and start worrying about dying, I guess those political priorities change!
                      They might. What's it it to you?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

They aren’t using natural antibodies. They’re creating them synthetically in labs and then injecting them into hypocritical anti-vaxxers who used the same point as a major reason not to get the vaccine. But hey, once you get sick and start worrying about dying, I guess those political priorities change!
                        I said I was vax last Feb. And, if I want to spend my money on a remedy, what is it to you? Stop being a karen and stop worrying about what other people are doing.

Comment

Google will tell you anything democrats and big pharm. want you to hear…

Comment

Still seeing 70% reduction of people being hospitalized in about 50 different places. Not sure how you can keep someone from being hospitalized if they’re already hospitalized on a ventilator, as you say. Glad you found one hospital reporting this though. I hope it’s as effective as the the vaccine. That’s great news if it is.
                            lol

Comment

You, sir, should spend more time questioning what you read and less time believing it.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                                lol
                                The protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use protection that didn't protect the protected.

Someone needs to study up on the happenings in Israel vs Sweden.

Comment

Working...
                                X