Hunt for $1,500 - $2,000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunt for $1,500 - $2,000?

I tagged my whitetail on Monday but still have 11 consecutive days off at the end of this month. I plan on hunting at my home place some but the number and quality of deer just aren’t that great so I’ve thought about going to a day lease on part of my vacation.

I’m open to whitetail or exotics. What type of opportunity will $1,500-$2,000 get me in Texas? Will l be limited to exotic does?

Preferably in the hill country or north Texas but am open to traveling further south or west. I’m open to using a bow or rifle. Leaning towards rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw an add on FB posted by Matt Cousins in Comanche County, 2,500 and 4,000 acres available. $1,500 includes 3 day/2 night trip with lodging, group guide, 1 buck (NO trophy or kill fees), 1 doe, unlimited hogs and predators.

817-903-0350

I don't know this guy but his add says he has tons of references and to text or call him for dates or to ask questions.

Comment

i know a guy in Gatesville that has nilgai bulls for $2250 all inclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by TXUSMC View Post
        I saw an add on FB posted by Matt Cousins in Comanche County, 2,500 and 4,000 acres available. $1,500 includes 3 day/2 night trip with lodging, group guide, 1 buck (NO trophy or kill fees), 1 doe, unlimited hogs and predators.

817-903-0350

I don't know this guy but his add says he has tons of references and to text or call him for dates or to ask questions.
        Matt's as good as they come. Definitely give him a call.

Comment

For that kind of money I might be inclined to head north to the bean fields and one dem 200" whitetail 400lb monsters.

Comment

Matt goes by Cuz on here. Send him a message

Comment

Some great deer down there. It's in Bend.

Comment

ive got a place in Priddy. Low fence $2000 all inclusive. Friday evening through sunday morning. One buck of your choice, one doe and however many pigs you want to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                  i know a guy in Gatesville that has nilgai bulls for $2250 all inclusive.
                  sounds awesome!

Comment

Blackwater Guide Service just hooked me up for $1750. No extra fees, in San Angelo. Good luck.

Comment

I've got a place. Couldn't guarantee much of a chance of anything bigger than 120' or so as far as whitetail bucks go, but there is a potential to see a management axis buck, axis does, and would throw in several whitetail does. 500 acres free range near Rocksprings.

Comment

Axis buck

Comment

I have a hf exotic ranch and low fence whitetail ranch. Aoudad for 2000-2500, blackbuck 2000, red sheep 2000, tx dall, black Hawaiian, Corsican- 1500, axis 2500-3000. Tons of other animals as well. if interested shoot a text over 325-450-8502 located in san angelo tx.

Comment

TTT for ya.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I do 3 day hunts in Fort Mackevtt.. I am on the San Saba River as well. Fishing included as well during the day if u like. I have free Range Axis, tons of hogs ,loaded with Whitetails. It’s self guided u provide food and I provide lodging and pickup to and from blinds your choice on animal to shoot.. Ranch is just shy of 1k acres and High Fenced on 3 sides.. 10pt or bigger $850 . 8 pts $650 , Cull bucks $350. 7pts or less. 30 to 34” inch Axis $2K.. I have pics to send and a price llist.. Hogs please kill them all.

Comment

Working...
                              X