Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New thunderBeast suppressor, perfect for APR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New thunderBeast suppressor, perfect for APR.

This one looks very interesting! Full auto, quieter than and ultra 7 and rated for shorter barrels, 12oz, same repeatable long range performance. This one looks just about perfect. https://thunderbeastarms.com/products/dominus-sr
    I have been very happy with my ultra 7, so this will probly be my next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$1500? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      $1500? Lol
      I did say it was "just about" perfect

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
        I did say it was "just about" perfect
        I’ll take 2 nomads instead lol

I have liked the TBAC cans but they are insanely overpriced for what they are

Comment

I’ll take 2 nomads instead lol

I have liked the TBAC cans but they are insanely overpriced for what they are
          How would you compared to a Sandman TI? heard the suppresson on the best sandman is one of the quietest on the market

I have an Omega now and looking for something a tad quieter

Comment

$1500? Lol
            No joke!

Always been a fan but that is steep for being able to essentially get 2 solid cans for that price.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              How would you compared to a Sandman TI? heard the suppresson on the best sandman is one of the quietest on the market

I have an Omega now and looking for something a tad quieter
              Man it’s been awhile since I’ve shot the sandman. I’ll ask a guy that has a ton of experience with DA stuff to chime in.

Comment

At 9.6 oz and $1235 I am more interested in the CB version. I’m not an operator who needs mag dump capability. A repeatable, lightweight, durable can for use while calling coyotes is huge for me. Being shorter than the Ultra 7 but quieter is a plus for me.

Comment

Ray has been teasing bits of this can for the last couple of weeks. I was curious what it was going to be, even though I had a pretty solid idea. TBAC makes a mighty fine can, so I can’t knock them on that. Interested to hear it perform.

GingiB IMO go Nomad. Shooting the Nomad side by side to the Sandman Ti I can tell a difference personally. The numbers show the Ti to be slightly quieter though. Shooting the Nomad side by side the Omega, and the difference is VERY noticeable.

By the way I just posted a brand new Sandman Ti for sale in the classifieds for $100 cheaper than you’ll find it in store. Still on a form 3.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                    Ray has been teasing bits of this can for the last couple of weeks. I was curious what it was going to be, even though I had a pretty solid idea. TBAC makes a mighty fine can, so I can’t knock them on that. Interested to hear it perform.

GingiB IMO go Nomad. Shooting the Nomad side by side to the Sandman Ti I can tell a difference personally. The numbers show the Ti to be slightly quieter though. Shooting the Nomad side by side the Omega, and the difference is VERY noticeable.

By the way I just posted a brand new Sandman Ti for sale in the classifieds for $100 cheaper than you’ll find it in store. Still on a form 3.

What does it take to do the form 3, on my end? Still a 12 month wait?

Comment

You wouldn’t do anything for the form 3 besides tell your dealer to send me his information. From there I submit the form 3 transfer (SOT to SOT) to the ATF. Once approved I’d mail your dealer the can, then he could begin your form 4 paperwork.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                        What does it take to do the form 3, on my end? Still a 12 month wait?

And don't forget to ask your dealer what they charge for NFA transfers. They are typically more than normal firearm transfers.

Comment

Overpriced out the wazoo.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post

I would assume the Nomad L to be even more quiet then the Nomad? And therefore the TI also?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                              I would assume the Nomad L to be even more quiet then the Nomad? And therefore the TI also?
                              Significantly quieter than anything on the market right now thats not an integral. The Full Nelson from Q is the closest thing, and its only close with subsonic 300 Blk. Run anything supersonic through them and the Nomad L begins to really shine.

Comment

Working...
                              X