Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Goood luck to all yall. Hope its a great season for the Angelo crew. I know one thing for sure. I have entirely too much ****!! I need to do cut some crap I got in case I need it but haven't needed in 13 years..
    You know how that goes.....you will need it 2 days after you get rid of it

Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Comment

Good luck this weekend fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RichExotics10 View Post
        I hunt in Eldorado and this will be our first season on the new lease! Looking forward to Saturday! Have had some decent deer on camera but look at this old brute, he hasn’t missed a meal!

Comment

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Acorns raining on my bow blind this morning. Their timing is impeccable every year. [emoji2359]Noticed quite a few under the live oaks on the walk in but they are real small compared to normal. That usually means good things for us eventually

Comment

Good luck to all, I’ll be in the area for the afternoon hunt.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
              Good luck to all, I’ll be in the area for the afternoon hunt.

Rwc
              Will be out this evening as well. Hopefully denting our doe population

Comment

Good luck to everyone this morning. Shoot straight. I chose to hunt a deer here at home for a few sits.

Comment

Knocked a couple of mouths off the feed this morning. Beautiful morning!

Comment

Was hoping for an LDP from KactusKiller this am. Sounds like it was a slow morning for most.

Comment

Was slow this morning, saw a couple decent buck traveling through the thickets but I don't think they were shooters.

Comment

Well I got in today to go after an 8 I had posted earlier in the thread. Most others are getting a pass this year but this bully was on the list last year and slipped through. Anyway I got in earlier pulled the card and settled in my stand. I passed an hour going through the SD card on my phone which ended up being about 10 minutes before the feeder would go off. The 8 had been there every evening by 6:20pm for the last week (feeder spins at 6:30pm). I set the card and phone down and looked out and sure enough he was already off to the side. I settled up and waited for him to come in which was only about 1-2 minutes. As soon as he turned I put and arrow in him and he was down in sight still 5 minutes before the feeder went off. It’s unlikely a “trophy” will be going down this year but at least a target deer is down and doe patrol is on!

Comment

Congrats! That’s a great looking deer

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                              Well I got in today to go after an 8 I had posted earlier in the thread. Most others are getting a pass this year but this bully was on the list last year and slipped through. Anyway I got in earlier pulled the card and settled in my stand. I passed an hour going through the SD card on my phone which ended up being about 10 minutes before the feeder would go off. The 8 had been there every evening by 6:20pm for the last week (feeder spins at 6:30pm). I set the card and phone down and looked out and sure enough he was already off to the side. I settled up and waited for him to come in which was only about 1-2 minutes. As soon as he turned I put and arrow in him and he was down in sight still 5 minutes before the feeder went off. It’s unlikely a “trophy” will be going down this year but at least a target deer is down and doe patrol is on!

Heck of a deer! Congrats

Comment

That’s a nice buck. Congrats dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X