Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mahindra Roxor,Mule, or Kubota in diesel??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mahindra Roxor,Mule, or Kubota in diesel??

Out of these 3 what are pros and cons. Looking of course at all 3 in 4x4 and diesel ( Roxor only comes this way) .I am wanting to switch everything over to diesel. I am selling my Ranger Crew.

thanks
    Derek

Noisey on all diesel vs gas unless things have changed since I last been around one

Comment

Diesels

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
      Noisey on all diesel vs gas unless things have changed since I last been around one
      They are not as bad as they use to be, The Roxor is super quiet I know that.

Comment

Kubota is noisy and old seats were uncomfortable think they fixed that though. Also on the slow end and but they are built like a little tractor. Never have had a single issue with ours and run stuff over all the time with it. If you’re looking for more of a work utv go with the kubota. If you’re using it for hunting go with the Mule. Quicker, smoother, better seats.

Comment

Mule

Originally posted by stx View Post
          Kubota is noisy and old seats were uncomfortable think they fixed that though. Also on the slow end and but they are built like a little tractor. Never have had a single issue with ours and run stuff over all the time with it. If you’re looking for more of a work utv go with the kubota. If you’re using it for hunting go with the Mule. Quicker, smoother, better seats.
          Thanks

Comment

I haul around the kubotas for a rental company and they’re really loud. The roxors are cool, my neighbor has one.

Comment

Diesel

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
              I haul around the kubotas for a rental company and they’re really loud. The roxors are cool, my neighbor has one.
              I am leaning towards the Roxors just wanting some more feedback is all.
              Thanks

Comment

Just curious but why are you stuck on a deisel? I've been in all of them (except the Roxor), and you couldn't give me a deisel. Well you could, but I'd turn around and sell it for a gas machine.

Comment

I looked at the roxor the other day and was impressed. Id really like to know how many CJ7 parts would bolt right on

Comment

Depends on the main use for it.

Farm/Ranch work where you are getting in/out of it all the time, SxS.

Hunting, I'd get a Roxor. I've been looking really hard at them lately

Comment

surprising on the Roxor...

Click image for larger version

Name:	roxor.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	24586993

Comment

Roxor is fun, has enough power and is very quiet. With solid axles and leaf spring suspension though, they’re pretty rough. You’re definitely giving up comfort going from a Polaris Ranger. They will crawl out of anything and I was surprised how few ruts it left. I’m not sure where they came up with a 349 lb payload capacity. It will definitely handle a lot more than that.

Buddy of mine bought one and took it down to the TranSport boat guys in Palacios, who built him a custom aluminum high seat for the back. It works but he should’ve designed it a little better. I guess he’s had it about a year and I haven’t heard of any problems

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post

I don’t know about the Jeep thing. But the KUBOTA and the mule are still really loud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Find out about warrenty and service after sale, it could be super quite but when it breaks then what

Comment

I own a Roxor.
                              Absolutely love it...but there are some things not offered from factory that I find peculiar. Like locking differential and locking hubs. I added both aftermarket and it cost about 1200$...& that was with me doing the labor myself.
                              The ride is not bad at all...but then again my other Jeep is a 49’ Willis

Comment

Working...
                              X