Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle of North Texas Hunting Thread 4th Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put up a few cameras Friday evening after filling protein up checked a couple of them on the way out this afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Topped off feeders and pulled camera cards today. Man was it hot! Stay hydrated out there! Anyway, looks like we're going to have a few targets. The young guy in the last pic could be special in four or five years.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looking good Mike! I am going out Monday to do some stuff. Hope it cools down some. Still looks green too.

Comment

Went out solo yesterday and fed two tons of corn, and started the cameras, it was HOT and I’m tired. Country looks better than it has in several Julys. Hope it’s a good year for the kids and wives!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            Looking good Mike! I am going out Monday to do some stuff. Hope it cools down some. Still looks green too.
            Thanks. It was plenty hot out there yesterday. Things are green but fading fast. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. Looking forward to the season.

Comment

Went and finished our school bus camper, set locons, quad pod, and feeders this past Friday and Saturday. Lots of chainsawing, polesawing, etc. It was plenty warm for sure! 105 deg Friday, and it got to 111 Saturday when we were outside from 8:30-8 pm. Had to wait till 8 for the feed store to open. I think we figured we drank 34 bottles of water, and the two of us didn’t pee a drop all day. Stay hydrated out there! But we got all 4 sets in place and all the sawing done, as well as the bus camp ready. Still a few knick-knack stuff in the bus to do, but it has AC, beds, shower, our eating table, fridge/microwave, and all our power run. So at least we’re “huntin ready” now. That was our goal. To be ready to hunt when we left Saturday eve. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Don’t come in here talking about a school bus camper, and not produce any pictures… That ain’t how this works.

Comment

DM, if u know me and posting pics... you’d prob retract that statement. Cuz I’m purty much as bad as they come on techno things. But I’ll give er a whirl when I get home this eve. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

What’s the broomweed look like?

We’ll be going out this weekend to fill feeders, continue trimming, and set up a new box blind. It’s going to be a hot one.

Comment

Broom weed not bad on our place yet... but I ain’t holding my breath! We was hanging stands and sweating so much, I really didn’t pay that much attention, to be honest. But I would have prob noticed had they been starting to get thick. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

It don’t show to be but a measly “100” deg this weekend, so you ought to be able to roll 9-0! JK, stay hydrated brother!! LOTS of water!

Comment

I don’t think broomweed will be a problem this year with all the late rain.

Comment

Hey everyone. Hope y'all are doing well. It's getting to crunch time on finding a place. I've searched high and low... Looking for an opening for 3, me, my uncle, and my cousin. All responsible... Trying to get a place within 2 hrs of Fort Worth, so thought I'd post to see if there were any openings. Would appreciate any leads, and good luck to you all this year!

Comment

Trying to get DMo some pics of the yellah dog camper... And of course, sideways.
                              Attached Files

Comment

When we first pulled her in place.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X