Hagerman Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
    My dad used to have access to a place off of meyers creek and was chasing this giant. He had around 4 drops as of a few years ago. He’s a mega giant that hasn’t been killed yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you have trail cam pics of him?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
      Do you have trail cam pics of him?

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
        Yep

Any you would like to share now that you said your dad doesn’t hunt that place anymore?

Comment

These are the only ones I have of him. The location of the pictures were around 5 miles from Hagerman HQ. I'm sure everyone and their brother is chasing this buck that's near the H. Good luck to those who have drawn!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SFAbowhunter; 11-16-2020, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Let him go one more year and he will be huge.

and may be I will be drawn for H.

Comment

holy schnikies

Comment

Man.... this buck is ridiculous

Comment

Man what an awesome buck. Sucks that ur dad wasn’t able to get him but noticed there weren’t any daytime pics. They don’t get big from being stupid. Only time they usually mess up is during the rut

Comment

Those are extremely impressive pictures but this is not the same deer as the one photographed in the wheat field last week. Very similar Grayson County genetics but if you’ll study you’ll see the individual characteristics are very different. There’s gaints around that place! Anyone would be considered a favored man to put a tag on either!

Comment

I looked into applying, but too far of a drive with the stupid bowhunter course you have to take. Makes me wish I’d have done it. What a whopper

Comment

Originally posted by bdog14 View Post
                        I looked into applying, but too far of a drive with the stupid bowhunter course you have to take. Makes me wish I’d have done it. What a whopper

Why do you think the bowhunter course is stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by TxTechBowhunter View Post
                          Why do you think the bowhunter course is stupid?

Because I’d have to drive up there an extra time from Austin for that purpose...and I’ve probably shot 50 deer with my bow. Time = $, so may as well get on a nice lease...if we could ever find one

Comment

I would drive to the moon to be able to hunt the Hag again. Magical!

Comment

You can take an out of state bowhunters ed courase that doesn't require a field course. Many other states offer it that TPWD accepts.

Comment

Because I’d have to drive up there an extra time from Austin for that purpose...and I’ve probably shot 50 deer with my bow. Time = $, so may as well get on a nice lease...if we could ever find one

Here is my suggestion, why don't you become an instructor for your area of the state, share your knowledge, share your valuable time and resources much the same as the other instructors, give back to your community? Then it may not seem so stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X